Forum

From Athens- Friday Thoughts-07-06-19

4 years 10 months ago #79965 by yankeedawg1
From Athens- Friday Thoughts-07-06-19 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Morning All,

Weather has cooled…. Forecasting much needed rain over the weekend…

Blame the heat but have had more wandering thoughts…. Were we where…Just a short while ago… too were we have progressed to….

Seems truly like yesterday that this board and many other site were loaded with doom and gloom….. everything from why we couldn’t
Keep talent in state…. Deep moans as players crossed the Chattahoochee to play for Assburn…..

Yes I know CKS has missed on recruits….. I tend to believe that it is a result of our recruiting success…. As I have posted before …
There are HS players who thrive on competition and other who shy away from it…..

Numbers support that the current HC and staff are more successful at recruiting than our previous coaching staff….. had been….. and we have expand the areas we are successful in….by a large margin...

Georgia is now among those who are talked about being in the CFP….

Not to long ago… we would be giddy if we beat UF and UT in the same season… add win over Assburn and Tech the season was seen as a huge success… while it’s still a priority to do this….it’s become more of the norm rather than the exception….

I like everyone else have been reading as to what the expectations should be for this team and the up coming season….

IMHO…… play one game at a time…. Focus on the task at hand..
Your fate is controlled by what we do on the field….

CKS…… wants our players and coaches to embrace the pressure of winning…in his words… it’s the reward we seek…..Truth spoken...

Another week closer to fall camp…..

Getting Itchy already…..

Pause and give thanks

Have a great weekend and a safe week….

As always “Go Dawgs "

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More