Forum

From Athens- Friday Thoughts 17-54-19

4 years 10 months ago #79923 by yankeedawg1
From Athens- Friday Thoughts 17-54-19 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Morning All,

It was a very enjoyable and relaxing vacation to the Georgia coast. As a seasoned senior citizen I have enjoyed seafood from many locations.

Georgia shrimp are as sweet and flavorful as any to be found….. As I posted early had great experience meeting new faces of the Bulldog Nation…

A huge interest as to what’s going on with our team and program…..amazing that so many understand what the process is all about….

Kind words for CMR but all who I spoke with felt it was a needed change for our program move forward…..

How far and how fast we have been able to regain and improve our brand name is truly amazing……

CKS and his staff have moved our recruiting bar off the chart ….. in a very short time we have gained the ability to go into any state and recruit the top talent….

Most important is the ability to recruit quality players to fill position needs …. Laser focus …..

IMHO….. CKS has confirmed in my mind…… recruiting to fill a need and build depth is the first step in building a competitive D5 football team

Ya gotta have the horses……. To coach up…

Much to get done with summer workouts…. Waiting on he rest of the 2019 recruits to make their way to Athens and join the team…

Truly looking forward to seeing the new players and coaches find their way as season gets rolling….

Pause and give thanks

Memorial Day coming on fast….. summer fun soon to follow…

Growl….. need to take care of a real bad beef fix ……. Ribeye … or TBone…..

Have a great weekend and a safe week

As always “GO Dawgs"

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #79924 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts 17-54-19
Some things are hard to step away from . . . . speaking for myself. dan mullen in the article below is "schooling" everyone connected with the gator program and media outlets that follow the gators and "mullen" closely. I lifted one paragraph from the article below.

Really good read this morning yankeedawg1. Over a long period of time the BPS has become a must for this old fart. Feel sure that "Chief Growl" will be heating the pellets over Memorial Day. Allow me the following, seem to have "something stuck in my craw" . . . . ;)

dan mullen speaks to "decision making" and the correct course to take in doing so. WOW JUST WOW!! Said several times on this board . . . . Second coming of urban "liar" meyer. dan mullen is absolutely full of himself. "School others" . . . . might want to practice that yourself dan. mullen obviously got "schooled" by Kirby Smart . . . . will not be the last time that happens. Reading the article, could not help but reflect back to urban "liar" meyer. Never the "leaders" fault, always those in the program below them. There is a medical term for this and it applies to both meyer and mullen.

"Obviously when you look at the situation that goes on, to me it's really disappointing for us when we have individuals, whether it's a student-athlete or a staff member, make a decision that really negatively affects them but also shines a little bit of a negative on the program," Mullen said. "To me that's really disappointing, because we spend a lot of time on decision-making with our guys."

247sports.com/college/florida/Article/Da...-Football-132068241/
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
4 years 10 months ago #79925 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts 17-54-19
Buc....touched all the bases with your thoughts on Mullet..

Imho his middle name is shortcut .....find the easy way..

Same M.O. at MSU....if it wasn’t for Dak ... he would never

Received any of his future opportunities in his career,,,

At least Cheesestick won a Natty while at Assburn...

Time to catch up on yard chores...

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• yankeedawg1
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
4 years 10 months ago #79926 by growl
Replied by growl on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts 17-54-19
Man, Buc and Yd1 you guys are spot on today. Could'nt have been closer on that diagnostic of mullen. Looks like he searches for crap to step in.

GO DAWGS! GATA!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
4 years 10 months ago #79927 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts 17-54-19
Chief......spot on .....he does search out different ways to

Step in it.... and is very successful in finding them.....

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

• yankeedawg1
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds