Forum

Special Team Play Equals "Final Four"

5 years 4 days ago - 5 years 4 days ago #79865 by Buc
Looking over our "loaded" player roster, points me in the direction of having really good Special Team(s) play. Many of the young players that are "really good" also have "really, really good" players in front of them on the team ratings.

One thing that I have tried to pay close attention to is Special Team(s) play for several years. 2019 should be the area that Georgia finally reaches "as good as there is" in college football. Been a bit of a roller coaster ride for too long. Has improved drastically under Smart and Company, believe 2019 will be the climax to what Kirby wanted and voiced his opinion when he arrived in Athens.

Young pups and older players know that your chances of more playing time comes with all out participation on the Special Team Unit that they are on. Just another improvement since Kirby Smart's arrival in the Classic City reaching new heights. Coaches know that Special Team play figures to be a huge part in the outcome of "every game".

Special Team(s) in my mind will be the difference in whether or not Georgia is a part of the "Final Four".

"Stuff" that I think about, especially when I know that Georgia has finally arrived in all of the areas that we never seemed to meld together in the not too distant past.

As Coach Smart said for all to hear . . . . The coach on the other sideline does not want to play us. Smart and Company have a FOOTBALL TEAM.

Go Dawgs Coach'em Up!! :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
5 years 4 days ago #79866 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic Special Team Play Equals "Final Four"
Kirby has proven he can recruit with the big boys. A guy I know was telling me the recruits were coming in for $. I told him he was fos, but you can’t help but wonder.

Game time coaching is another story from what I’ve seen. That prolly comes from always being an assistant until this gig. If it gets better maybe he will win the big ones.

That video had a little to much rap and n wording for me. Couldn’t watch it all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds