Forum

Good read . . . .

5 years 4 months ago #79373 by Buc
Good read . . . . was created by Buc
Pretty much spot on, going to be worth the price of admission.

www.rollbamaroll.com/2018/11/28/18115683...ogs-alabama-football
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #79374 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Good read . . . .
Killing time until Saturday. Interesting read concerning "Auburn football". Reading the comments is worth a click. One question I did not see asked . . . . Anyone think that Jimmy Sexton wants a cut in the original numbers contract . . . . I don't. Agents are all about money, especially Sexton. This "stuff" going on with Auburn football is going to have an effect on their recruiting, little doubt. Will not be surprised to see some young men not remaining with their "commit" to the Auburn program. Gus got away with the "steal of the century", needs to move on, my opinion. As far as the university goes, just another "Barn" story, long list of those. Seems there is always a "money thingy" related to the football program. President of the university made a huge mistake, not the first in his short time on campus.

GO DAWGS!! :)

trackemtigers.com/its-wrong-to-try-to-fo...to-accept-a-new-deal

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
5 years 4 months ago #79375 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Good read . . . .
Good reads Buc.... seems like Assburn is trying to take the lead

In college football dumpster fires .....again points to the

Stability of CKS and his process for our football program....

Go Dawgs.....

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #79376 by Buc
All of us want our program to be "all it can be". Bothers me yd1 when I think about the overall situation for college football. Too many hands reaching into the "money bucket(s)" and grabbing more than a handful. Watched our program in Athens spend a lot of money on the football program, and it appears that most of the money spent was "spent wisely". Reflecting back on the comment made by Sadlerdawg after visiting Sanford Stadium and noting the improvements. Most of the movement to change the way Georgia Football is being handled started with "you know who", no longer in Athens. Money spent that had been stashed in the vault(s) now allowing efforts to improve on the field play, not ending up in some coach or groups bank accounts. Gus Malzahn/Jimmy Sexton/Auburn University President/Board of Trustees(?) are doing harm to college football "overall". Just my opinion, much more could be said.

Looking forward to ATL on Satuday. Second year of the third year as coaches of Smart and Company have returned for back to back appearances in the SEC Championship Game. Does away with the once discussed "Roller Coaster Ride(s)" that we could prepare for year after year.

:)

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
5 years 4 months ago #79377 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Good read . . . .
We have to get by Alabama on saturday for it to come to what I will say next, and that is no easy task. I think this year's Alabama squad is better than last and while ours is almost as equally talented as our 2017 squad, we are less experienced. On top of the experience issue, we are dinged up more than a tad on the OL and with Rice at LB.

It will be a mighty task to defeat the 'Tide on Saturday, but we are a team who can throw some haymakers, so there is alwaya a puncher's chance.

Just for arguments sake.... let's say we do win this game. Have ypu stopped to think that our road to the NC might have to go through Alabama for a second time? Chances are a UGA win would be by a narrow margin and an Alabama narrow margin loss would probably see them drop no lower than 4th in the CFP rankings. UGA would probably not jump to the #1 slot meaning we could meet Alabama again in a NC game if both teams won their semi-final matches. If this played out.... wow; beating 'Bama even once is a daunting task... but twice??

We may not even get to that point as we are a longshot in many eyes to win on Saturday, but if we do........

...and if not, I'll see you guys at the Sugar Bowl.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1, growl

More
5 years 4 months ago #79378 by Buc
On occasion I say this Wartdawg . . . .

Let them play.

Good read by the way . . . .

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wartdawg, yankeedawg1

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds