Forum

GAME DAY: UMASS MINUTEMEN VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

5 years 4 months ago #79327 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: UMASS MINUTEMEN VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Jake is a great QB...

So much so that I was shocked when a few short weeks ago there were some questioning whether or not he should still be our guy.

That Fields throw... level of competition didn't matter. To half roll amd throw that ball that distance... and to hit a receiver as fast as Mecole in dead full out stride... absolutely incredible. He may still need work in decision making ability... he may still need work in reading and recognition... for all I know he may still need work knowing the entire playbook...

.... but he lacks nothing in terms of physical ability. It was great to finally see him turned loose so we could all get a glimpse of it.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #79328 by Buc
Appeared to me that we played everyone that has earned the right to step onto the field, get some playing time.

Otis Reese . . . . gets a "WOW" also. One hit he made in full camera view, wondered if the ball carrier would get up. Lots and lots of talent. Depth will continue to grow in 2019, and probably beyond. Smart and Company handling these young folks in such a way as to make the recruiting trail end up in Athens with positive results.

Question is . . . . Do the receivers entering his area really want to be there? ;)

georgiadogs.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3399

And this . . . .

More
5 years 4 months ago #79329 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: UMASS MINUTEMEN VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Kirby post game presser

The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds