Forum

GAME DAY: MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

5 years 7 months ago #78916 by stevedawg
Yep. Good game from the Dawgs.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 7 months ago #78918 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Kirby post game presser

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
5 years 7 months ago #78919 by yankeedawg1
Thanks for sharing...SD

Go Dawgs!

More
5 years 7 months ago #78920 by stevedawg
Sydneydawg good to hear from you. Been a long time.

I am glad that all we have to complain about is the announcers. lol. It is distracting from the game to me. The sex is unimportant, style and content is important. She seems like a nice person on TV, just no college sports mojo.

Maybe you can get the radio stream on the Internet.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

5 years 7 months ago #78921 by TadDawg

sydneydawg wrote: Puhleeeeeeeze!!! WHY do we have the same announcer two games in a row???!!!! I don't mean to be ugly, but her voice!!! Ackkkkkkkkkkk!!!

I couldn’t agree with you more. Her voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard. I muted my TV and streamed the Bulldogs radio feed from my phone using the TuneIn app. It’s a free app and the Bulldogs game feed is free. When you first launch the app, it tries to get you to subscribe to their premium content. Just ignore it and search for “Georgia Bulldogs”. The really nice thing about this app is that it is delayed more than the TV feed. This allows you to pause your TV (assuming you have a DVR) for a few seconds to get it in sync with the radio.

Tad
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, sydneydawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

More
5 years 7 months ago #78922 by Wartdawg
Her voice is terrible. I would rather listen to Gilbert Gottfried. Sorry, but the only reason she got the job was because she's a woman who has actually done it before. She had no competition and she was chosen to fulfill an agenda.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SouthernDawg

More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds