Forum

Wild Kittens.

5 years 5 months ago #79190 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Wild Kittens.
Peeling the onion back....John Emery after his decommit...sighted the reason he reopened his recruiting was he felt the risk of being stuck behind the likes of Holyfield,Swift,Herrin, Cook, and White...

I think this was the case with several other recent decommits....no playing time..... promised..

We don’t see Fields in practice... no honest idea as to him being ready to compete at the SEC level.. true he has flashed gifted talent

But can he read defenses an make the necessary checks..

With the exception of one game...Jake is a proven product.

Scooby...I have read everyone of your post...I get it you are not a Dawg fan...nor do you have any idea what it is to be. Dawg fan...
Maybe from a long distance but to you Red and Black are just two colors

Why in the name of sweet baby Jesus would you come to Georgia
Site making the mindless statement....

You would like to see Kentucky win the East as you would like to see the underdog win for a change..

Georgia was/is the favorite in every game this season....following your line of pulling for the underdog....you are saying...we need to be winless..

I am sure you posted on a Alabama site that you would like to see LSU win over the Tide and be SEC West Champions..

I am also sure a Tide fan would also take you task for choosing to post your thoughts on their website..

And yes everyone has a right to their opinions....my personal opinion is you choose a different forum ... when trolling....

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg, growl, dawgs_fans_dad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #79192 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic Wild Kittens.
Yank, I have fond memories of attending 25 or so games in the 70's as a kid. Including the Cotton and Sugar bowls. Prolly haven't been back to Athens in 40 or so years. I envy you guys that have a championship possible school you root for so hard. I go to most of my alma maters games and we aint never been to good. But that's my team.

I read here to keep up with the team so i can discuss with my Dad who is a uga graduate. I apologize for the tone of my post yesterday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl, dawgs_fans_dad

More
5 years 5 months ago #79194 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Wild Kittens.
Scooby...apologie accepted.... good on you for your relationship with your dad....

Your welcome to return to Athens and stand on the new bridge
And view the new updates at Sanford..

Need not be a UGA grad to be a passionate Dawg fan... I am living
Proof to that...stay well

Go Dawgs...

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: scooby

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More