Forum

Gameclucks vs Dawgs

5 years 6 months ago #78867 by growl
Gameclucks vs Dawgs was created by growl
I know the Dawgs have a good team going into this game, a LARGE athletic OL, fast and elusive backfield, proven QB play, wr's out the yang yang, a pretty good defense, kicking game is solid. What about the other side of the ball? Other than USC always playing us tough, are we ready to get after them on their turf where its always a challenge. GO DAWGS!! GATA!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
5 years 6 months ago #78868 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Gameclucks vs Dawgs
Should be a good game and by good game I mean a solid UGA victory.

We may be without Ledbetter on the D-line, but I hope we get Godwin back at WR.

The O-line needs to really gel. This D-line won't be like what we saw last week.

This is a trendy upset pick as I mentioned before, but I've never been into trendy things myself.

USC will hope to make the game as physical as possible and keep the scoring low. I don't think they can keep with us in a track meet, but this will be the first test for a UGA squad with a lot of new starters in D. As good as we were against AP, there were a lot of things we need to clean up and we will definitely have to raise our level of physical intensity: Our opponent surely will. We can't just go out there and "out-athlete" this team. Especially not on the lines. We've got to want it as much as they will want it or more, and rise to a level of physical intensity.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg, growl

More
5 years 6 months ago #78869 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Gameclucks vs Dawgs
I think this one's close up till halftime...then the Dawgs depth and Kirby's adjustments will show up. Alot of the heads are going trendy and picking this as a USC upset...but I think alot of those heads still haven't accepted that this ain't richt's rodeo any more.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg, growl

More
5 years 6 months ago #78870 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Gameclucks vs Dawgs
Faithful are up to mid season levels of observations about our team

Totally agree....heads still thinking that this team is still walking in

The Richtbot. Mode..... Learn to be comfortable being uncomfortable ....will prove CKS... right....again

After our trip to Auburn last year..don’t see us..not being ready to play anytime soon..

Experience of last year ...huge.... play to our standard..

Focus and take care of business....Do your job....

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Wartdawg, growl

• yankeedawg1
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
5 years 6 months ago #78871 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Gameclucks vs Dawgs
It's always good to get ahead 1st quarter but CKS has been good at halftime adjustments.

Go Dawgs!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds