Forum

GAME DAY: Kentucky VS. UGA

6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #77599 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic GAME DAY: Kentucky VS. UGA
I'm definitely glad we got the big win and happy we're still "alive"..... but I'm less optimistic about our chances in the SECCG now than I was...i was hoping after we got pantsed last week that Chaney would realize we need to work on plays to get to the edge when his up the middle wasn't working... but sadly, more of the same...i found it interesting that most of our big gainers were bounced to the outside because the middle was stuffed... if only we called plays that were designed to go outside since auburn or Alabama won't give up the outside bounce most times (talent mismatch allowed it today)... I was happy to at least see some jet sweeps towards the end

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SouthernDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #77600 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic GAME DAY: Kentucky VS. UGA
I think I might pass out if I saw a swing pass or a wheel route out of the backfield... hell even a toss sweep would be a minor miracle

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
6 years 5 months ago #77601 by DawgDoc
Replied by DawgDoc on topic GAME DAY: Kentucky VS. UGA
Too many penalties ,5 or 6 the first half & all of them stupid. The secondary is terrible & the OL is iffy. Can't see us wining the
SEC, or even beating GT for that matter. Hold your breaths Dawg fans the worse is yet to come. Hope not , but I can't hold out much hope at present.
As always, GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member since 1999
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, SouthernDawg

More
6 years 5 months ago #77602 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: Kentucky VS. UGA
Agreed on the lack of discipline Doc. The penalties at this point of the season are total garbage play. CKS was pissed on the sidelines, and he well should be. This type of sloppy play is just the edge that good teams like the two from the West need to get a hold of the game.

More
6 years 5 months ago #77603 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic GAME DAY: Kentucky VS. UGA
I had both games going. If you truly think GT has anything more than a punchers/rival chance, we’re watching different teams. ‘dawgs could put 50 on that “d” and not break a sweat.

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #77604 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic GAME DAY: Kentucky VS. UGA
Test
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds