Forum

GAME DAY: VANDERBILT VS GEORGIA

6 years 6 months ago #77117 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: VANDERBILT VS GEORGIA
What you said...Wart..... me thinks its more than rust....

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #77118 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: VANDERBILT VS GEORGIA
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, sadlerdawg, yankeedawg1

More
6 years 6 months ago #77119 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic GAME DAY: VANDERBILT VS GEORGIA
Well friends it's been a while got another motorcycle but talk bout that later

Still ain't watched a game since my old man passed but I finally think it's about time .

HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS

Thanks Sony and Nick for sticking around 4 years, wow!!!!!

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, sadlerdawg, Wartdawg, yankeedawg1, growl

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
6 years 6 months ago #77120 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: VANDERBILT VS GEORGIA

Dawg With Style wrote: Well friends it's been a while got another motorcycle but talk bout that later

Still ain't watched a game since my old man passed but I finally think it's about time .

HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS

Thanks Sony and Nick for sticking around 4 years, wow!!!!!

Good to see you DWS

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, Dawg With Style

More
6 years 6 months ago #77121 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY: VANDERBILT VS GEORGIA
Agree with many giving pats on the back to the offensive linemen. Players were firing off of the ball, that points directly to some positive coaching. Glad to see #66 in the lineup, from what I witnessed against Vanderbilt, Solomon Kindley has let it be known that right guard belongs to him. Wondered if his weight was the root of his ankle problems, don’t know, do know he was a solid offensive lineman yesterday.

Have always liked the attitude of this board when discussing our offensive line, pro or con. Most of us agree that we finally have some coaches that recognized the need to realize that offensive lines can put huge dents in the defensive fronts, as was the case against Vandy. Vanderbilt I feel sure is still reeling from the Alabama game, that however does not alter what I saw from our offensive line in Nashville.

Andrew Thomas. Watching replay of Vandy game, the same thing I watched him do yesterday . . . . Long arms, feet squarely set, damn sure aggressive. Not running over high school players but moving defensive lineman and frustrating linebackers. Playing in the SEC and not getting a lot of “calls” proves Andrew Thomas has staked his claim also. Will be interesting to watch against some of the upcoming competition. Impressive Freshman from where I sit.

Welcome back Dawg With Style. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg, growl

More
6 years 6 months ago #77122 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: VANDERBILT VS GEORGIA
Yes.. that line yesterday was dominant, but Vandy has given up over 1100 rushing yards in the past 3 games. Sorry if that sounds like I am discounting the line’s performance, but I have always seen things through a “coaches eye”. I allow myself about 30 minutes of celebration before I start worrying about the next opponent. I hand out game balls and then immediately start breaking down the film to see where mistakes have been made and areas in which the team can improve.

So yeah... game balls to the entire offensive line for their work this week against Vandy, but UF and Azzburn’s D-lines will be a whole different animal down the road, so no resting on our laurels and thinking we’re all that just yet.

Steps however.... were absolutely made. We took the heart out of that team within about 10 minutes of game start. This is a huge difference than the team Kirby inherited last year whose lack of mental and physical toughness let teams like Vandy hang around for way too long.

Go Dawgs

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds