Forum

GAME DAY: Mississippi State VS Georgia Bulldogs

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #76994 by BullDawg2010
Replied by BullDawg2010 on topic GAME DAY: Mississippi State VS Georgia Bulldogs
Wild dawg actually worked. So I guess I won't be going to Chaneys house and lighting a bag of dog poop on fire on his porch.

I honestly don't have anything to complain about.

Chaney called a good game, defense played lights out, Rod is out there hitting field goals and kicking the ball out of the end zone.

That was a complete game, and it has been a very long time since I've seen one of those.

Was really impressed with our offensive line.

And I'm convinced we have one of, if not the best front 7 in college football right now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #76995 by Buc
If you have not watched the video below, pretty good "run up" to the Mississippi State game. Expect more of the same type preparation for the Vols on Saturday the 30th. Tennessee loses to Georgia, going to be another nail in the coffin for Butch Jones. Hope the field condition is better than it has been in the past. Balanced offense with the defense playing like it has been, checkerboards have a lot to be concerned about.

www.georgiadogs.com/news/2017/9/24/footb...mart-all-access.aspx
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg, growl

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #76996 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic GAME DAY: Mississippi State VS Georgia Bulldogs
What a difference a week can make! Talk radio is all a gush with positive chatter about Georgia now, and I'm pretty sure Jake Fromm won't fly under the radar again.
Couple of thoughts..
I'm going to hat to see Nick and Sony leave, but anyone watching Swift and Herrian do their thing has to know that we're in good shape for next year. Those kids are not afraid to hit those holes or chase the yards after contact.

Baker is going to be a good one, too.

I hope the coaches are able to temper the hype going into this week's game. We've been here before, and I hope they just get back to work on Monday. Still a lot of season ahead of us.

Jacob Eason is a talented kid, probably plays on Sunday, but for my money, Jake is Georgia's future. Kid is a Freshman, which lends me to believe that the ceiling is pretty high. It's going to be great to watch over the next couple of years.

Finally, how good does it feel to be 4-0, with the East ours to take? Could it be that this program is turning a corner and headed toward the greatness that has eluded us for so many years? I'm not sure that this isn't premature, but I AM sure that something feels a little different now.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
6 years 7 months ago #76997 by BulldogShannon
Replied by BulldogShannon on topic GAME DAY: Mississippi State VS Georgia Bulldogs
Nothing bad to say BOUT last night. When Eason gets back, we will have the best QB/depth situation by far in the SEC. I know Fromm is all the hype right now but it's a long season. My gut is we will need Eason before it's over.

Now, a word to UT:

YOU WILL GET YOURS SATURDAY AT 3:30. This is not a CMR team who will come up there and lay an egg. This is a well coached team with great special teams.

UGA will be the end for the Chet-from-Weird-Science look-alike coach.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds