Forum

The Next Level

6 years 7 months ago #76889 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic The Next Level

SouthernDawg wrote: I'm not insinuating that anyone has been on the 'fire Chaney' kick, although I think sadlerdawg might volunteer to chair that committee. ;-)

I got plenty of experience running the "Fire richt" committee :laugh:

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SouthernDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #76890 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic The Next Level

ogredawg wrote: It starts at the top. Kirby runs this offense and it shows.

I'm pretty sure it's Chaney sitting in the box upstairs with the headphones on, looking at those post-it notes.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, sadlerdawg, SouthernDawg, growl

More
6 years 7 months ago #76892 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic The Next Level
Is it an issue of poor coaching/play calling, or is it an understanding FROM coaching that the current OL is not going to be able to support what the program wants? These guys are much closer to the truth than any of us looking in from the outside, so I think a moment of introspection is in order.
The OL is maligned, currently, so it's an easy target. I'm not so versed on the minutiae of football that I can identify, at a glance, what is missing from the formula to make this season a success, so I'm asking the audience. Is it coaching, or is it execution? We have talent on both sides of the equation, so I think that the answer is a little difficult to arrive at.
What i think we can all agree on is that we are a moment away from a great season. If the oline clicks, and our defense continues on its current trajectory, all lights are green. No dout we have talent, but also youth. So, is the issue coaching or...what?

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

More
6 years 7 months ago #76893 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic The Next Level
Is it an issue of poor coaching/play calling, or is it an understanding FROM coaching that the current OL is not going to be able to support what the program wants? These guys are much closer to the truth than any of us looking in from the outside, so I think a moment of introspection is in order.
The OL is maligned, currently, so it's an easy target. I'm not so versed on the minutiae of football that I can identify, at a glance, what is missing from the formula to make this season a success, so I'm asking the audience. Is it coaching, or is it execution? We have talent on both sides of the equation, so I think that the answer is a little difficult to arrive at.
What i think we can all agree on is that we are a moment away from a great season. If the oline clicks, and our defense continues on its current trajectory, all lights are green. No doubt we have talent, but also youth. So, is the issue coaching or...what?

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, sflanagan21

More
6 years 7 months ago #76894 by growl
Replied by growl on topic The Next Level
I am positive that the OL will mature and play at a higher level with each game, that is a given, unless the recruiters are just that bad at judging talent. I dont believe that is the case. Sam Pittman will make it happen and they will jell into a cohesive unit. The effort is there. GO DAWGS!!!!!!GATA

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

More
6 years 7 months ago #76895 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic The Next Level
Absolutely Chief....Effort is there.... experience is being gained..... this weekend more ojt.

Stay well....

GoDawgs.

Go Dawgs!

More
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds