Forum

From Athens-Friday thoughts July 22

6 years 8 months ago #76669 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens-Friday thoughts July 22
Good read Scooby......I don't think the rub is how much Scrooge is being paid..

Imho...is the sheer lack of doing his job.....he is supposed to be the face of our athletic programs

Out in front....everything from facilities to coaches......PR and all the rest....

He should know there is a pisser problem without being written about in the AJC....

Scrooge.....clueless.....

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
6 years 8 months ago #76670 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens-Friday thoughts July 22
#44 on the AD list . . . . overpaid down to $1.00.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
6 years 8 months ago #76686 by Buc
David Pollack had this to say in Emerson's column. Found it interesting. Pollack is a straight shooter.

As for Georgia, Pollack’s concerns are listed above. He also said he thinks his former team and former program are on sound footing.

“I think there’s a lot to be optimistic about if you’re a Georgia fan, and I think great, great days are coming,” Pollack said, before adding: “It’ll be interesting to see how fast they come.

Keeping a close watch on the gators, think I have said before, lots of talent. Agree with ogredawg about quarterbacking skills might be a weak spot.

For sure when we hit JAX, better have our "hard hats" on.

More
6 years 8 months ago #76687 by yankeedawg1
Don't think getting either team jacked will be a problem when we visit JAX

Time to heed Munson's words...... property damage tonight on St. Simmons.....

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #76688 by Buc
Appears this board was right about Matt Corral selecting the gators to play the game. Feel they got a good, strong football player. Has the tools, probably will play regularly before the 2017 Season comes to a halt.

Still believe that Justin Fields will play football on Saturdays in Athens. Little doubt that there are high school players that are waiting to see where Justin chooses to play, like many in the State of Georgia and elsewhere of course want Justin on their team.

When I take a close look at Justin Fields, Zamir White and the possibilities of a strong offensive line recruitment, much like David Pollack said . . . . there is a strong future in Athens . . . . soon. Now is the time to drop the past and believe that their has been a “course adjustment”.

Film does not lie. What a quarterback can throw deep, accurately off of his back foot . . . . wow! Justin Fields does that in such a way as it is scary. I was big on AM, big on Justin Fields.

www.hudl.com/video/3/4530230/57cdde40842eb245284f555a

More
6 years 8 months ago #76689 by yankeedawg1
I think Corral picking the Gators..pushes the door open for Fields coming to Athens..

Maybe a silent commitment...stated that he and Matt would not play together in college...

Like Justin Field a lot..... no question....he will bring a large quantity group of talent with him...

Both sides of the ball..... as you stated correctly..... there is a real movement happening in our

Program...... deep breath...... can't ever remember being compared to Ohio State and the Tide

In the recruiting wars....... got to have the players to coach up..... process at work inside loop 10

Fact...... yes to Zamir... . and gang wanting to catch passes from Fromm...Fields and Jacob..

Coach Sam will see we have the big uglies up front..... Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• yankeedawg1
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds