Forum

Champ Said It . . . . I Believe It

7 years 2 months ago #76279 by Buc
Much of what Champ Bailey has to say in the article below seems to be in line with what some are saying on Dawgs.com.

Not like Champ does not understand the game, both college and pro, also high school. Men like Champ speak, usually is a good idea to listen.

Little doubt that many of the UGA Grads went on to incredible heights in the NFL, also in the business world. This in my opinion is where we once again make strides in the SEC. More and more it seems we are hearing from those that played the game to its fullest. These folks are going to be a strong support group that will do their best to recruit for the Red and Black in the years ahead. When Champ mentions in the article below two or three years down the road for "huge improvement", tells me he will be a part of that.

Again, little doubt that a changing of the guard in Athens was a must. Mentioned a while back that I thought 2017 would be a good year. Too much talent in Athens, whether new or experienced, it is still football and most of those wearing the uniform will get better with better coaching. Also said that I don't fear any team that we face in 2017, that of course is a reasonable feeling I think, again . . . . looking at our overall player talent. Down to coaching again.

Sure hope that we get our Special Teams straightened out, been a problem for too long. Punting/kicking games . . . . a lot of attention needs to be taken in both of these areas. There was a lot of "lip service" prior to Smart and Company arriving, believe Kirby is showing one and all that those days of "lip service" left when he arrived.

gridironnow.com/champ-bailey-georgia-alabama/

Go Dawgs . . . . Coach'em Up! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 2 months ago #76280 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Champ Said It . . . . I Believe It
Could not pass the comments below without posting them here.

Dawgs.com has been all over the "Elite" as they think of themselves residing in Athens and other areas.

Take the time to read the comments, probably some already have, those that haven't might take a look.

As one of the commenters said in the article . . . . Greg McGarity has his hitched his buggy up to the Kirby Smart hiring.

Still need for some level headed person that has been around UGA Athletics for "any length" of time to explain to me why McGarity was first off hired, and secondly remains. Explain to me why Greg McGarity pulls in over one half million dollars a year, and is bragging about new restrooms, on the West Side. Northside means nothing. VD was bad, McGarity is a POS. Again, the gators ridded themselves of a loser, passed him along to the University of Georgia. Kicked our butts again.

McGarity riding on the back of Kirby Smart . . . . do not believe Kirby will put up with this "load of spit" for too long. As mentioned above . . . . Nick Saban took over the "finances" in Tuscaloosa and if Kirby is sharp enough, the coast is clear, and Georgia Football will reach new levels, without Greg McGarity.

Will always remember this . . . . Jeremy Pruitt is the reason "we" have an Indoor "Practice" Facility. McGarity wanted the new IPF to be named indoor "Athletic" facility. Rhymes with Athletic Director. Bet this, gators do not want McGarity to return. FACT.

blutarsky.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/the-d...an-the-hartman-fund/
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds