Forum

Aubrey solomon

7 years 2 months ago #76094 by BulldogShannon
Aubrey solomon was created by BulldogShannon
Is it just me or does this kid always make about 3 contradictory statements in the same sentence? Not a put down of him, just an observation. I find him funny.

www.dawgnation.com/football/recruiting/b...rey-solomon-decision
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• BulldogShannon
  • BulldogShannon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #76098 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Aubrey solomon
I think he is kind of full of himself. Think he would be disruptive to the team he eventually decides to play with.

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
7 years 2 months ago #76100 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Aubrey solomon
I agree Orgedawg.... last thing we need is anything close to another head case like

Issah Crowell..... I was happy to see number 7 grew up and played more and talked less

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #76103 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Aubrey solomon

ogredawg wrote: I think he is kind of full of himself. Think he would be disruptive to the team he eventually decides to play with.

Nick Saban will not permit "disruptive". Case in point . . . . Lane Kiffin's butt no longer in Tuscaloosa. Might be the reason that he selects another stop.

EDIT: Would like to see the same policy applied in Athens. That usually comes with teams that have "Depth". Depth belongs to a "Process". Not earned in one year, if my memory serves me correctly.

Tired of the "Roller Coaster Ride" that we have been on for too many years. Might be that the "Internet" will change many positions that were once upon a time handled by a few that controlled the press. JMHO.

Seems to me much of what we are seeing this day and time has been created by those that "thought" they had their hand on the wheel. Enjoy reading posts from many that never had a chance to get into the "fight".

Anyone that discards the above statement . . . . Check where much of "their" information comes from. There is a lot of "borrowing" that is "twisted" from "borrowed information" and not originated from those that leave important "stuff" out. Things such as "TIME LINES." If I am allowed . . . . always look at the information and when it was originated and by whom. Many seem not to understand or simply overlook that the "simple folks" go a bit deeper than "posting." Why? Just because . . . . ;)

Be careful to never put your arm into a Rattlesnake Hole. :whistle:

More
7 years 2 months ago #76110 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Aubrey solomon
Saban wouldn't allow it because Saban would recruit him anyway and then straighten his butt out post haste, or he would
find a way to send him packing.

I have no problem if we want to recruit this kid despite what may seem like a distractive personality, but its up to the coaches
to handle him after that.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #76111 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Aubrey solomon
Seem to remember a player dismissed from UGA and was picked up by UA. Had problems there and Saban told him after he had messed up "again", time to leave. Was not overly happy that Saban chose to give him a second chance, reason being the offense(s).

Game tonight between Clemson and Alabama I believe has Nick Saban's full attention. Picking up on some little things that I have not seen coming from Saban in prior National Championship games.

Will say this . . . . one of the things I expect to see is Nick Saban type of offense in the first half, not waiting for the second half to instruct his offensive coordinator to move in another direction.

Lane Kiffin has in my opinion a headstrong position that some coaches have . . . . always believes he is the best at "everything period". Really liked Monte Kiffin (Dad). The same Kiffin that saved Jon Gruden's butt in Tampa.

Some information on the Kiffin's that many do not know.

www.timesfreepress.com/news/sports/colum...y-best-preps/370361/

Folks in Florida are aware of Lane Kiffin and Florida Atlantic University will pay the price at some point. Loyalty is a word that Lane Kiffin does not understand or practice. Kiffin and Richt living in Boca Raton . . . . :whistle:

More
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds