Forum

From Athens- Game Day Friday # 12

7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #75782 by yankeedawg1
From Athens- Game Day Friday # 12 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Morning All,

Wow just plain wow…… Game # 12…… season just went by in a blink…

We all can name our highs and lows….. many of both are shared.
It will be fun this winter to chew them over again…… again…..

Show of hands on who believes that CMR would have called in any outside coaches to aid in getting insight on how to play against any opponent…… let alone those who had departed from Georgia…

CKS as a former player at UGA knows just what the Tech game means… and does not want to take another “L” at home… against the Nerds…..fact….

His action shows like his mentor he can think outside the box….

Bet this… he hears what is being said by the fans….. that includes what is being said about his OC and the rest of his staff….. IMHO … HC will make changes going into his second season….. he is not one to rest on his laurels.

Just a rambling though and comment….. several here have suggested that HC was stubborn and not willing adapt to playing a style that more suited his player personnel….

Might just being a HC for the first time and facing a steep learning curve he his using his default setting and staying inside his comfort zone… while learning how to be HC…… I have seen many changes since our first game…… still has the sideline fire…. And may he never lose it….please….

Gnats really want to stick it us…..

We are at home… HC will have Dawgs ready to play….. pregame talk will be Auburn all over…plus…

I hope we get to see PJ sucking lemons on the sidelines all puckered up..

Going to the last time we see several of our players at home…. Enjoy..

I like the way there is a lack of NFL talk…. And staying focused …..

Let’s GO Dawgs…… take care of business and send the Nerds back down 316 with a loss…..

Pause and give thanks……. Many blessings to be thankful for this Thanksgiving season….

Have a great weekend and a safe week

As always “Go Dawgs” !!!

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 4 months ago #75783 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday # 12
Thanks for all the game day Fridays this season, YD1. Always look forward to getting revved for the game reading this contribution. I appreciate CMR's record against the gnats, but he lost games we should have won. Hope that CKS can make a statement - don't settle for a win. We want them heading back to Atlanta with their heads down, their tails between their legs, and the sure and certain knowledge that it will only be worse next year.

Auburn can be a flash in the pan or a career turning point for CKS. Let's hope it's the latter. Finish with a stompin', go win the bowl game, and recruit like crazy. Program will be way ahead.

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
7 years 4 months ago #75784 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday # 12
Agree RD...... Tech game can be a stepping stone forward..or. Signs of work to be done...

I wish to make it another statement that Sanford is our house..... make it mean something to

Play between the hedges. Please.... Go Dawgs.

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds