Forum

Veterans Day - Draft Dodger in My Family

7 years 5 months ago #75673 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Veterans Day - Draft Dodger in My Family
Everything still there was a fine and welcome post.

It was just the last sentence that has now been deleted which several including myself thought was
inappropriate for this board (in my humble opinion)

Out of respect for what this board is supposed to be, my only response was that I felt that portion of the post wasn't appropriate. I'm sure we all have plenty of negative opinions to share about one,
the other, or both candidates... but I didn't think this was the time or the right place to share them.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, SouthernDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #75720 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic Veterans Day - Draft Dodger in My Family

Wartdawg wrote: Everything still there was a fine and welcome post.

It was just the last sentence that has now been deleted which several including myself thought was
inappropriate for this board (in my humble opinion)

Out of respect for what this board is supposed to be, my only response was that I felt that portion of the post wasn't appropriate. I'm sure we all have plenty of negative opinions to share about one,
the other, or both candidates... but I didn't think this was the time or the right place to share them.

Totally agree. The last comment was out of line and I am glad it was cleared up. I don't come to dawgs.com to hear political venting. I'm glad it's all been taken care of. Great post otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds