Forum

Georgia/Auburn Between The Hedges

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #75646 by Buc
Georgia/Auburn . . . .

Before this week ends and the whistles blows for the kickoff, there is going to be a lot of “stuff” in the media. Here also I suspect.

Going to hear how beat up both teams are, those that “might” play and those that are out.

Come game time, those that sometimes “heal slowly” will make miraculous recoveries in time to face off between the Hedges.

Hoping to see more improvement, another step or two forward in Dawg improvement. Both sides of the ball.

Looking at Auburn, believe that they will see some of the same “stuff” that we have been through in 2016. Georgia has to stop the run, make them throw the football.

There are two teams in the SEC that I “especially” want to beat every year . . . . Auburn and Florida.

Auburn every year has a lot of players from Georgia, that number seems to have dwindled in 2016. IMO it appears that way. gators have a large number of players in Florida to select from. Excites me to see more and more Georgia players staying home.

If we have the same attitude that we approached the Kentucky game with, going to be one to watch.

This game has many times been influenced by the “punting/kicking game”. Feeling much better about our “kicking game”. Leave it at that.

Go Dawgs
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, DAWGtm, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 5 months ago #75647 by stevedawg
It is a serious rivalry. I suspect both teams will be giving it all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_South%27s_Oldest_Rivalry

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

7 years 5 months ago #75652 by Wartdawg
I honestly have no idea what to expect.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
7 years 5 months ago #75657 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic MONDAY MORNING: Georgia/Auburn Between The Hedges
It's time for these Dawgs to eat some buzzards I want a good old fashion ASS whipping .

Hope everything erybody is doing alright.....

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds