Forum

Special Young Man . . . . Period

7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #73884 by Buc
Comes a time when we look at what is said and what comes "our way".

Do not believe I have ever watched a young man "want more" than Richard Lecounte is "wanting".

Many have come through our program . . . . but, not like Richard LeCounte. RC is the "real deal". No phoney BS surrounding this young man. Yes, we have had "more than one" that arrives on campus in Athens that "really" have nothing more in their minds than themselves. Do not have to call names, and for sure there are one or two in Athens now. Not being ugly, just speaking to what "I" think "I" see.

RC reminds me a bit of growing up in Georgia. RC (Cola) was started in Columbus, Georgia. Spent many years there. Royal Crown.

Really appreciate what RC had to say below. Copied from the AJC and if you have time might listen to the podcast.

“I think we are really special and talented,” LeCounte said. “Man, that offensive line is really coming together and is very talented. Special really. We need to go ahead now and lock this linebacker group up that is going on the board for us and we will finish with our secondary. We can focus on that right now because our offense is very strong so far.”

Hard for me to disagree with anyone that "understands" the need for an offensive line in the SEC. Stinchcomb was not being "ugly" . . . . he simply said that Mark Richt did not understand football from "top to bottom". RC understands. Richard LeCounte as we all know does not line up on the offensive line.

Really like Richard LeCounte. What is not to like? Those that have watched RC play say to folks like myself . . . . when he arrives, every head in the SEC will recognize RC's jersey number.

I believe that. Have watched his hudl videos.

www.dawgnation.com/football/recruiting/e...foremost-on-his-mind

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #73885 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Special Young Man . . . . Period
Richard Lecounte III reminds me a lot of Tray Matthews. Matthews now plays for Auburn, but when healthy Matthews was a force.

Richard Lecounte from all I have heard is a force. RC is more than a smash mouth football player. Young man is smart and recognizes developing plays quickly. I certainly have high hopes for this young man. Can play many positions as can be seen on the video below, but appears to me that Smart and Company are going to have him playing one of the safeties.

www.hudl.com/athlete/2208559/highlights/252299376

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 8 months ago #73886 by Buc
Posting the link below for this reason . . . . Noticeable that we (UGA) are not on the list.

Might be that Richard Lecounte III has something to do with this?

Something going on folks. 24/7 has UGA at #6. That will change and RC knows that to be true.

247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/Decommits

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 8 months ago #73887 by Buc
Recently Tennessee had a big recruiting story that the media jumped on.

www.seccountry.com/tennessee/tennessee-r...-orange-carpet-event

Have this feeling that we (UGA) are going to have something similar in the near future. Might not be x number of players at one time . . . . however, this day and time we never know. Media has changed college football in more ways than one.

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #73888 by Buc
The photo below shows just how "Big" Jacob Eason is.

Hard not to believe all of the talk about Jacob, especially after the Spring G Day Game. Young man has a bright future. Coach Chaney is in my opinion the right offensive coach to build Jacob's future.

UGA offense has a lot of parts that I am sure Coach Chaney will utilize.

RCIII is spot on I think with his comments about the offense being loaded.

Coach Pittman is certainly doing his part to make sure we are big and bad for a long time.

Edit: For some reason cannot get the photo to surface. Any way, Jacob Eason is one big young man.

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 8 months ago #73889 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Special Young Man . . . . Period
Noticed him in the G-day game Buc, he can take care of himself, looks like he can shake em off!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds