Forum

MFA

17 years 11 months ago #532 by oledawg
MFA was created by oledawg
Need I say more. While I as a parent share his concern about consumption of ethyl alcohol by underage fans. I DO NOT share his approach and condemnation of BULLDOG tradition. He can take his overly enthusiastic leanings and shove them where the sun don't shine! Quote from a class mate in Nashville where he went to "school" "he was just like this in school." Now this piece of coniving fertilizer is NOT going to make our school give up it legacy, traditions, and fan support. HE can take his opinion and go back to Libscomb or where ever he got it from. GET a life JERK! I wonder if he even knows just how despicable he has become to all loyal DAWGS. Yea I'm hot.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• oledawg
  • oledawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
17 years 11 months ago #533 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: MFA
I couldn't agree more oledawg. MFA is a total bag of deusche. Not only is he trying to ban it on campus, but now hes trying to change the name of the World's Biggest Outdoor Cocktail Party! That right there is the last straw. Messing with UGA tradition is bad enough, but now hes messing with college football tradition. Im asking for Adam's head on a silver platter. DOOLEY FOR PREZ!

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
17 years 11 months ago #534 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: MFA
Dooley gets my vote!

• oledawg
  • oledawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
17 years 11 months ago #536 by jwthompson1962
Replied by jwthompson1962 on topic Re: MFA
Ever since this scumbag MFA took office, he has done nothing but pissed me off! And now this "high and mighty arse" wants to change the name of one of the most exciting and tradition rich sporting events in all of college football? It's time for the Dawg Nation and all UGA faithful to call for his resignation!!

• jwthompson1962
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds