Forum

Brandon Wood/Stafford

18 years 3 weeks ago #521 by davilemo
Brandon Wood/Stafford was created by davilemo
UGA signed this guy as a DE from Haralson County High School, which before I moved, was right down the road from my house. I've never met him, but I've seen him in person. He's a brick house.. but I was wondering if anyone knows more about his talent/capabilities on the field?

And also, I've heard alot of rave about this Stafford guy.. but I was wondering if anyone had the low-down on his game?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• davilemo
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 1 week ago #525 by jwthompson1962
Replied by jwthompson1962 on topic Re: Brandon Wood/Stafford
Brandon Wood is a awsome player! This kid played RB/DE at Haralson Co. and was a phenom on both sides of the ball! Kid could steamroll over people like they weren't there. He also has speed and could break loose for the distance. As a DE he terrorized oppossing QBs, tallying 14 sacks and 100+ tackles his jr year. I think UGA will use him at DE, which we probably gonna need. As for Stafford, well I have a cousin who lives down in Texas close to where Stafford went to HS and he told me that the kid had the potential to be a Heisman canidate before his college career is over. He's got a strong arm and the accuracy to boot! He also has some quickness, not the same as DJ, but pretty darn quick! He runs like a 4.7 forty. His stats last season were impressive. 207comp 321 att 64.5 pct 3,991 yds 38 tds 6 int. And if I'm not mistaken, he ran for like 7 TDs! The kid was recruited by some top schools also; Texas, Oklahoma, Michigan, FSU, to name a few. I think CMR score a BIG WINNER with this one!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• jwthompson1962
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds