Forum

TAILGATING

16 years 8 months ago #5133 by fire_dawg
TAILGATING was created by fire_dawg
With the first game of the season less than 30 days away, I was just wondering. Does anyone have any suggestions on where the best places are to tailgate? And how early do these places start filling up? And does anyone have any pregame rituals? Or any great recipes for grilling out?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• fire_dawg
  • fire_dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 8 months ago #5134 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:TAIL GATING
I love to make a brush on for my burgers that gets compliments. It's never the same twice, but I mix whatever I have of worcestershire sauce, bbq sauce, steak sauce, and seasoned salt and brush it on the burgers about 2 minutes before they're done. Good stuff.
BTW, did you ever get tix firedawg, or are ya gonna get em gameday?

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5136 by fire_dawg
Replied by fire_dawg on topic Re:TAIL GATING
I will probly get them on gameday bc I'm supposed to work that day and I'm trying to find someone to work for me. I would hate to buy the tickets then not be able to get off. But I've got someone who may be able to work but he's not sure yet so I'm just gonna hold off and wait. Thanks for asking. I'll have to try and come up with my own concocktion for the burgers. Are you going to the game?

• fire_dawg
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 8 months ago #5139 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:TAIL GATING
Zatarains works on just about anything, and you don't have to do much else.

GATA! Woof!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5140 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:TAIL GATING
fire_dawg, I don't know if I'll make the first game or not. I hate to miss it, and I hate to miss the big get together, but like you, I'm working all weekend and I live 4 hours away. I'm not sure if I want to take the days off and drive that far to be at the mercy of scalpers. My wife knows somebody who gets extra tix sometimes, and if they offer them, I'll gladly accept. I did get tix to the Kentucky game, but I'd definitely like to get to a game before November. Just have to wait and hope, I guess. Good luck with the burger concoction--just mix up some goodies in your fridge 'til it smells good!!

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5145 by fire_dawg
Replied by fire_dawg on topic Re:TAIL GATING
Thanks RxCowboy! And good luck to your cowboys. I think that it will be a tough hard fought game.

• fire_dawg
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds