Forum

Lucky Number 13

16 years 8 months ago #5102 by dapolla
Lucky Number 13 was created by dapolla
Well, the Dawgs are ranked #13 in the preseason Coaches poll. In the SEC, only LSU (2) and Florida (3) are ranked ahead of us. Auburn (14) and Tennessee (15) are right behind us.

What, you may ask, is dapolla's historically significant factoid with which he hopes to WOW us today? The last two times the Dawgs were ranked #13 preseason were 2002 and 2005.

GOD, it's great to be a Georgia Bulldog.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 8 months ago #5104 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Lucky Number 13
Alot of people have LSU ranked top 5. I guess it's possible, and my son keeps reminding me of it, but with the losses they took at QB and their coaches, I don't know. I'm sure they won't be top 5 after we beat them in the championship game anyway!!!

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5109 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Lucky Number 13
Just saw where rivals.com has us ranked 8th in transfer players that will have an impact with Haverkamp and Wynn.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5115 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Lucky Number 13
LSU is overrated due to the lossess they have in the coaching staff, but I was never a fan or Russell at QB. He cracked badly under pressure....see the Auburn and Florida games in 06, and see the SEC championship game in 05. The back-up was better than Russell was in the SEC title game, and he was also great in the bowl game that year. The LSU defense is what will carry them this year, though. Look for Russell to be a bust in the NFL, too. Oakland will regret this wasted draft pick.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds