Forum

Offense soft but it was a win!

11 years 5 months ago #50166 by TampaDawg
Replied by TampaDawg on topic Re: Offense soft but it was a win!
I know how you feel Buc about living in FL, here in the Tampa area I see gator tags, stickers, flags etc everywhere. HOWEVER in our neighborhood I'm seeing the Dawgs tags, stickers, flags etc more and more! B) And my daughter dating a FL grad is very sweet for her right now!!!;)

GO DAWGS!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #50167 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Re: Offense soft but it was a win!

TampaDawg wrote: I know how you feel Buc about living in FL, here in the Tampa area I see gator tags, stickers, flags etc everywhere. HOWEVER in our neighborhood I'm seeing the Dawgs tags, stickers, flags etc more and more! B) And my daughter dating a FL grad is very sweet for her right now!!!;)

GO DAWGS!!!

TampaDawg, even up here north of Atlanta we have a huge number of Gay-tor banners on cars. However - I haven't seen a SINGLE ONE today! My "G" flag is WHIPPING in the high winds today.

It's GREAT to be a DAWG everyday - even BETTER when the Gay-tors and Vols have their tails between their legs!
:woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: WoodstockDawg

More
11 years 5 months ago #50168 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Offense soft but it was a win!
thriller, beginning to think that you are bad to the dawgbone . . . . :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #50191 by southernlover
Replied by southernlover on topic Re: Offense soft but it was a win!

Buc wrote: Monday morning, spent some time reading all of the reasons that Florida lost the game in JAX, not much on Georgia winning the game.

Crying about costly fumbles and interceptions. Somebody on the UGA team certainly had something to do with their miscues. Not like Driskel or Reed just dropped the ball on purpose. Live in Florida and anytime they don't come out on top, regardless of the sport, they are the biggest cry babies in sports history.

Georgia's defense whipped Florida's butt. Anyway the pie is sliced . . . . the gators did not conjure up a touchdown.

Last time I looked, we had some problems with the pigskin on offense. Our defense played bad ass football. Period.

Buc, haven't had anyone in my office "stick their head in" this morning. Lot's of fast walking down the hallway with heads down. Going to enjoy that for another 362 days.

Bottom line is our defense dominated UF. Our boys went out and got more physical. Just start counting the Gators that were carted/carried off the field. Any crying is silly as we actually caused most of their turnovers. Murray had a bad game and without his three pics we would have beaten them handily. Can't be to hard on the young man though, career leader at UGA in touchdown passes. Put it behind you and move on.

Shawn Williams to me had the play of the day. Fourth and two and he came of a block of a much bigger player with a crushing tackle on Patton that unfortunately broke the man's arm. They actually got a good spot and still were an inch or so short.

Stay focused DAWGS GATA!

More
11 years 5 months ago #50192 by Buc
southernlover, great saving tackle by Shawn Williams. Great pp'd off run that Mitchell made in his duel with a smart aleck defensive back. Jarvis huge on causing the last fumble in the red zone. Defensive line pushed the Florida offensive line all over the JAX turf. Gurley only gets better and that TD run was special. Our offensive line actually surprised me, figured they were in for a real tough afternoon. All taken into consideration, one of the better games I have seen us play in a long time. Florida is talented, makes the win even more special No damn excuses. :)

More
11 years 5 months ago #50193 by Buc
Link below has probably been read by many on this board, if not, take a look. Proves that the UGA players are glad to see Mark Richt show some pp and vinegar. Long overdue. Have heard it said that Richt's personality is different than many coaches. Maybe the result of the Florida game and what his players said before and after the battle was over, proves that "change" can be a good thing.

www.macon.com/2012/10/30/2231430/we-knew...t.html#storylink=rss

More
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds