Forum

Season Tix Question

16 years 9 months ago #4936 by opieandy
Season Tix Question was created by opieandy
Need some help understanding the season tix process. Here's how I think it works, for the 2008 season:

1. Make contributions by Feb. 15, 2008 to the WCHF Fund. Must contribute at least the minimum amount for desired location (e.g., $250/seat for upper level end zone, $400/seat for lower level midfield, etc.).

2. Cumulative dollars contributed since 1965 determine your priority. Thus, you may contribute $400/seat for '08, but will not get lower level midfield seats until your cumulative dollars move you up the priority list.

If the above is correct, I have one final question: if I contribute at least the minimum (say, $250/seat for upper deck end zone), am I guaranteed to get season tix next season?

Thanks,

Chris

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• opieandy
  • Topic Author
More
16 years 9 months ago #4938 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Season Tix Question
No, you're not. You're simply guaranteed to be in line to get season tix. It's unfortunate, but it's the way the world works when you've got as many fans as the GRAND OLD UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA HAS!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 9 months ago #4944 by opieandy
Replied by opieandy on topic Re:Season Tix Question
Thanks, Big Dawg. The tix brochure is confusing, because it provides for season tix holders with lots of points (this year's estimated cutoff is 25,000 points) to buy up to 4 extra season tix. Why wouldn't you fill your demand from all season tix applicants before you start giving extra tix to folks who already have them?

• opieandy
  • Topic Author
More
16 years 9 months ago #4950 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Season Tix Question
Because you want to keep big donors happy.

GATA! Woof!

More
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds