Forum

"TBD" Ticket Location

16 years 9 months ago #4933 by opieandy
"TBD" Ticket Location was created by opieandy
Some ebay auctions (from very good, 99-100% sellers) have \"location TBD\". Guess these are brokers buying single-game tix with no specific location. Anyone ever buy tix like this? Don't want to get stuck at the top of section 601.

Chris

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• opieandy
  • Topic Author
More
16 years 9 months ago #4940 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re:\"TBD\" Ticket Location
My best guess is that its a student trying to sell his/her ticket. They don't know where the ticket is at in the stadium because we haven't been able to pick them up yet.

Go Dawgs!!!!

More
16 years 9 months ago #4941 by GeorgiaMarine
Replied by GeorgiaMarine on topic Re:\"TBD\" Ticket Location
The one that i saw, the Seller had a UGA.edu email adress so I looked it up. He was faculty.

He said tickets were mailed in early August.

• GeorgiaMarine
  • Visitor
16 years 9 months ago #4943 by opieandy
Replied by opieandy on topic Re:\"TBD\" Ticket Location
This appears to be a broker. He has 3000+ ebay feedback and has tix to a number of college games across the country.

Speaking of student tix, do they check for a student ID if you have a student tix?

• opieandy
  • Topic Author
More
16 years 9 months ago #4947 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:
opieandy wrote:

Speaking of student tix, do they check for a student ID if you have a student tix?

In my experience, they only check for student ID if you go in through the student gate. They used to check for faculty ID like you were at Checkpoint Charlie, but they don't do that anymore either.

My favorite place to enter Sanford Stadium is from the Dawg Walk, under Sanford Bridge, basically through the end zone alongside the hedges. That is an INCREDIBLE sight, especially for night games and - GLORY BE - they do not check your ID, only your ticket.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds