Forum

Defense

11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #49335 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Re: Defense
Stopping Lattimore is the main thing and I know that CTG has a plan to do just that, can't wait to see what it is. This game has a lot of electricity built in and no need to build it up. I think it means more to the Dawgs than most believe,so the D has to step up big time. I also believe that the ol ball sack thinks that he has this one in the bag and his team has to screw up for UGA to win. I think he's wrong. We're better than sc all round and our D will step it up. GO DAWGS!!!!!!GATA

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #49336 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Re: Defense
Shaw isn't the down field threat that Bray was...

But Bray didn't have Lattimore lined up behind him either. SC is going to pound,run the QB pound some more, and then play action over the top.

Past time for the D to get angry. I don't care who was out of the lineup.. this D should
not be 10th in the SEC or wherever they are at. That's ridiculous.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
11 years 5 months ago #49337 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Re: Defense

wlayton wrote: Hope you are right southerlover.

I feel we are going to have trouble blocking that front 4 and they could cause us some real problems. They are experienced and our OL isn't very experienced. In THIS league, that concerns me.

Yeah... makes you wonder why in THIS league you would have an inexperienced O-line for the
upteenth straight year.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
11 years 5 months ago #49339 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Defense

Wartdawg wrote:

wlayton wrote: Hope you are right southerlover.

I feel we are going to have trouble blocking that front 4 and they could cause us some real problems. They are experienced and our OL isn't very experienced. In THIS league, that concerns me.

Yeah... makes you wonder why in THIS league you would have an inexperienced O-line for the
upteenth straight year.

I'm with ya.......hopefully things are changing.

PVBDAWG

More
11 years 5 months ago #49343 by southernlover
Replied by southernlover on topic Defense
Slow down that pass rush with screen plays, slip draws and connect on a couple deep passes early. And DON'T forget your tight end!

More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds