Forum

Recruiting Class '06

18 years 3 months ago #493 by jacketexterminator24
Recruiting Class '06 was created by jacketexterminator24
CMR has done it again. This has to be one of the best recruiting classes in a long time at UGA. There is just nothing like a good recruiting season to wipe away a close bowl loss. GO DAWGS! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FALL!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 3 months ago #494 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: Recruiting Class '06
Ya know Jacket I totally agree, the prospects look pretty good. But I must interject some reality also. Some of the kids will make it and some won't, either by grades, performance, injuries, or their actions. I wish and hope they ALL turn into GREAT Bulldogs, only time will tell. I'm not trying to put a damper on a great recruiting class and a great job by CMR and staff, goodness no. I'm just recognizing the realities of football at the college level. I also recognize that there will be some walk ons and some not so highly touted players that will grow into stars. I know that CMR and staff have the ability to recognize talent and develop it, they have shown their capabilities now lets see what the new kids can do. Every year its good bye to those we've learned to love as part of the our Bulldog Nation we support so much and hello to a new generation of Bulldogs.

The key I think will be the continued presence of CMR and the stability of the coaching staff. CMR is the corner stone of the program, his integrity, honesty, approach to the game, relationship with the players, dicipline, and work ethic have a profound affect on the kids that come to UGA to play football. I for one would not trade him for ANY coach in the nation, not because he is our coach, but, because of what he does, believes in, and stands for. Wish I could turn back the clock, cause I think it would be a really great experience to play for the man. To all the new DAWGS welcome to UGA, we support you and wish you all a happy, healthy, and successful career in the red and black.

More
18 years 2 months ago #497 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: Recruiting Class '06
i know some kids wil be duds while others will be the next Pollack and Greene, but it's fun to see these great young athletes come to UGA and try to make a difference. I can't wait for the spring game. It'll be fun to see these kids in action.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.023 seconds