Forum

UGA v UT 2012

11 years 6 months ago #49150 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: UGA v UT 2012
Their OL was the strength of their team.....very good, give them credit. If you can't get to Bray, he will hurt you. Their OL opened holes for their running game as well. Like kd said, without our turnovers it's a blow out.......imo in another post, last year we wouldn't have won this game with those turnovers.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, WoodstockDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #49158 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic Re: UGA v UT 2012
Ok guys, your points are well taken. I am happy with the win, but all I am hearing is how lucky we were to win and that we are not that good from the UT faithful. What does that make them then? Losers to the Dawgs, that is what! Just wanted to beat down the vols. Least I have yr of bragging. Game reminded me a lot of the SC game last year when we spotted them so many points.

Letting it go now. 5 straight and on to SC.

Go Dawgs & GATA. Chicken wings for dinner next Saturday!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #49167 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Re: UGA v UT 2012

TN Dawg wrote: Ok guys, your points are well taken. I am happy with the win, but all I am hearing is how lucky we were to win and that we are not that good from the UT faithful. What does that make them then? Losers to the Dawgs, that is what! Just wanted to beat down the vols. Least I have yr of bragging. Game reminded me a lot of the SC game last year when we spotted them so many points.

Letting it go now. 5 straight and on to SC.

Go Dawgs & GATA. Chicken wings for dinner next Saturday!

TN Dawg, if they give you any grief about that game, just ask them how many more turnovers would they have needed to tie the game? And how many more would they need to win it? Ask them how many more times we would have had to give them the ball at our 8 yard line for them to finally pull this game out? Then tell them to shut up.

Edit: And one last thing. Remind them that they are ORANGE.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, TN Dawg

More
11 years 6 months ago #49170 by WoodstockDawg
Replied by WoodstockDawg on topic Re: UGA v UT 2012
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More
11 years 6 months ago #49180 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Re: UGA v UT 2012

TN Dawg wrote: Ok guys, your points are well taken. I am happy with the win, but all I am hearing is how lucky we were to win and that we are not that good from the UT faithful.

"You were lucky to win" is something that comes from the mouth of the LOSER.

Just remember that and roll your eyes at them... I mean they are UT fans, so they really
can't be all that bright anyway.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #49182 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: UGA v UT 2012
From what I saw it appears Bray has been thoroughly coached to get the ball out quickly. He was hurried all night but he got it out. It reminded me of Peyton Manning and how he gets the ball out quickly. It is hard to get quantifiable sack numbers with quick throw QBs. All you can do is make them hurry and get nervous.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, WoodstockDawg

More
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds