Forum

Thanks for a great time

16 years 9 months ago #4861 by kjjbuff
Thanks for a great time was created by kjjbuff
I know this is a little late but I just wanted to thank all the UGA fans for showing me a great time last fall when the buffs came into town. That was my first SEC experience and it was amazing. Your team, stadium, and town are second to none....of course lets not forget about that great southern hospitality. I hope you all can make it to Boulder in a few years when the dawgs play the buffs again. Good luck to the dawgs this upcoming season. They are a team that I now pull for (when not playing CU of course).

Go Dawgs & Buffs

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• kjjbuff
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 9 months ago #4866 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Thanks for a great time
Thank you, kjjbuff, for being so cordial. Any Vols fans who are lurking on our forum should take note of the candor and demeanor of this young man. Or old man. Or middle-aged woman...I'm not sure of the gender or age, but at least, take the lead from this poster.

Also, kjjbuff, thanks to you, and, via you, the Buffs for putting on such a fantastic show. That was one of the best nailbiters I've been party to...had it all. Blocked field goal? Check. Underdog team dominating clear favorite? Check. Twists and turns? Check. A seemingly unstoppable offense (your quarterback and your tight ends both ran us ragged)? Check. A dramatic last-second (literally) win for the home team? Check.

And now, a gracious guest. Check. Hope we've been gracious hosts. Hey, you get me a ticket to the next CU-UGA game, I'll be in Colorado with my Georgia hat and my Southpark necktie looking for your tailgate, brother!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds