Forum

For RxCowboy's Eyes Only

16 years 9 months ago #4857 by dapolla
For RxCowboy's Eyes Only was created by dapolla
Well, I can't stand OU anyway, but I'm exceptionally happy for RxDawgboy to have read the following headline on ESPN.com:

Oklahoma To Vacate All Wins From 2005 Season.

Turns out the NCAA really is stomping down on StoopsCo over the Bomar/Quinn/car dealership scandal. The Sooners are now on probation until 2010, Bomar and Quinn each lose a year of eligibility, and they've been tagged with \"Failure to Monitor.\" This means the next time they screw up they're in line for \"Lack of Institutional Control.\" LOIC is the last step before...you guessed it...THE DEATH PENALTY.

You might say that Oklahoma is too high-profile a program to get the Death Penalty, but SMU was one of the premier programs in the country before the NCAA stepped on its neck.

Here's hoping Bedlam goes the Cowboys' way this year, and how does it feel to not have been actually beaten in '05, RxCowboy? Congrats on the win.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 9 months ago #4863 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re:For RxCowboy's Eyes Only
I don't know about the death penalty. Should Alabama even have a team after all the garbage they have been through. I think I heard some analysts on ESPN say the death penalty would never be handed to a school again because of the money involved and the damage it did to SMU.

Go Dawgs!!!!

More
16 years 9 months ago #4876 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:For RxCowboy's Eyes Only
They got a slap on the wrist. But boy, you should hear all the mullets whining over it. The sheer volume of it all actually caused 3 trailers to be turned over.

GATA! Woof!

More
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds