It's a gimme . . . .

16 years 9 months ago #4853 by Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 9 months ago #4854 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:It's a gimme . . . .
Thanks Buc, I really thought that was great. The Reggie Ball comments were hilarious........and true !!!!

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 9 months ago #4855 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:It's a gimme . . . .
Looks like Bradley struck a lot of raw nerves, judging by all the Yech bloogers. I love it whenever something makes the followers of the Urine and White get all stirred up. Reminds me of what happens whenever a cesspool gets stirred up....which is appropriate, considering that Yech is in the middle of one giant cesspool....Atlanta. Maybe one day those folks will visit God's Country, which is ANY other part of Georgia except Atlanta, and they will see what great living is all about.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 9 months ago #4856 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:It's a gimme . . . .
On another note, I believe Athlon's ranking of GT above UGA is garbage. How is it that you lose your 3 final games after leading all of them, and you STILL warrant a ranking higher than UGA, who won all 3 or their final games, including one over Yech? That Athlon writer is on something, and it damn sure aint the job.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 9 months ago #4864 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re:It's a gimme . . . .
Every dawg fan knows we never get any respect in the pre season or during the season for that matter.

As for GT being ranked ahead of us. What a joke. Now that Johnson is gone who is going to score their touchdowns?

Go Dawgs!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds