Forum

Oh, dear...

16 years 10 months ago #4828 by RxCowboy
Oh, dear... was created by RxCowboy
This thread discusses the Content article: Oh, dear...

I agree, \"blogging\" is a pretty unsavory word for the activity. \"Blogosphere\" is even worse. What's worse is the vast majority of stuff on the \"blogosphere\" is unreadable drivel. A blog about Dawg football and other sports will be a pleasant diversion. After reading the posts here for a while I'm sure that this blog will be one of the more intelligent, civil, and polite sports blogs in the blogosphere.

GATA! Woof!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RxCowboy
  • RxCowboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 9 months ago #4852 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Re:Oh, dear...
That's what I had in mind... Intelligent Dawg Articles.

The word blog is stupid and I agree most of it is crap. But everybody knows what it is. I figure the fad might die down (last year was the initial surge) and the intelligence level of \"bloggers\" will rise. To assist in this I will enforce the same rules on the blog as I do on the forum.

I see it as a place for the long posts that some members write. Then a forum thread can be created for discussion. That puts all the long articles in one place, the blog, for easy reference.

Keep the news articles and short message discussions in the forum and reserve the blog for the members that write long articles like Dapolla's predictions.

So for those folks that write the long articles that start some of the threads on the forum... start blogging.

Try it out,
Steve

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.022 seconds