Forum

TAMU....

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #47917 by JParish
TAMU.... was created by JParish
Wow, recent events haven't been very appealing on TAMU's behalf upon entering into the SEC...

First that atrocious video and now a shooter near campus (news.yahoo.com/texas-m-active-shooter-ca...ended-181814814.html)... could potentially turn worse if the shooter turns up being a student...

Not sure if it's the first day of the semester or not, though it doesn't bode well for the university.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• JParish
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #47919 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: TAMU....
Man, with everything going on in this world today sure brings a whole new meaning to "home schooling".

Unbelievable what we are seeing today.

PVBDAWG

More
11 years 8 months ago #47924 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic Re: TAMU....
I can't recall so many violent incidents within a short period of time. Is this the third? Grandma always said bad things happen in threes!
I really feel sad for the families of the victims. Such senseless acts. Makes me wonder what this world is coming to?

More
11 years 8 months ago #47927 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: TAMU....

TN Dawg wrote: I can't recall so many violent incidents within a short period of time. Is this the third? Grandma always said bad things happen in threes!
I really feel sad for the families of the victims. Such senseless acts. Makes me wonder what this world is coming to?

Believe in "GOD's Wrath"........it's coming. World is in a downward spiral.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, WoodstockDawg, Dawg With Style

More
11 years 8 months ago #47930 by gillette
Replied by gillette on topic Re: TAMU....
I know this is SO off topic from DAWG talk here but it's not going to get better. Advice to all of my Dawgs friends, ARM YOURSELF and teach your wife to do the same. If you have kids old enough, teach them as well. Get your CWP!

Just a week ago, 3 thugs back a stolen van into a gun and ammo store. I know, I know, not smart on their part. But hey, look at what we're working with here Dawgs. The owner, living in the back of the store with his wife grabs an AR-15. He approaches the "suspects" as they call them, and heard one of them yell "kill the F****r"!!!

Result = 1 empty 30 round clip, 1 "suspect" dead, and 2 critically injured

My thoughts, and I know I wasn't there, he needs to spend more time on a firing range.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Dawg With Style

More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds