Forum

The wieght gained by incoming Freshman

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #47792 by Dawg With Style
The wieght gained by incoming Freshman was created by Dawg With Style
This is the size of the incoming freshman giving by UGA

The Freshmen Class Weight Listing

Quayvon Hicks - 262 = Big Man!

Keith Marshall - 216 = Absolutely Incredible 19 pounds of muscle since arriving on campus this is great news GPA and 40 time the same good to have a RB we can be proud of.

Josh Harvey-Clemons - 207 = He is going to have to start out at safety they say.

Johnathon Taylor - 335 = Amazing! The next in line to be a stud NG at UGA

Jordan Jenkins - 257 = Perfect size for 3-4 outside linebacker...has long arms and perfect frame to stay around 257-265 going to be fun to watch him play.

John Theus - 307 = Great size for an SEC Tackle as a true freshmen hope ha can come in and help

The rest of the players.

Damian Swann up to 189 - Gain of 10 pounds

John Jenkins up to 358

Alec Ogletree up to 232

Bacarri Rambo lost 8 pounds down to 210

Mike Gilliard up to 230

Ray Drew up to 284 is a gain of 20 pounds this is going to be a hard man to handle.

Sterling Bailey up to 295

Amarlo Herrera up to 245 gaining over 10 pounds

Austin Long up 20 pounds to 324

Zach Debell up to 293 as well as Xzavier Ward at 293 - both gained nearly 30 pounds from last year

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 7 months ago #47794 by Buc
Jordan Jenkins - 257 = Perfect size for 3-4 outside linebacker...has long arms and perfect frame to stay around 257-265 for his entire time at UGA allowing him to remain at OLB.

Since another (JJ) Jordan Jenkins cast his lot with UGA, have watched every piece of film on him and read every article that I can find about Jordan.

There is no way this young many sits as a freshman. Too talented, and after watching him on film, gives me a clear understanding of how much Todd Grantham means to the University of Georgia.

I also believe that we will hear stories coming out of practice about how he disrupts what the offense attempts to do. Much like what was said about Jarvis Jones prior to his being eligible to play for UGA. In all of my years cannot remember this much talent on the defensive side of the ball.

Putting things in perspective, for myself. Abry Jones, John Jenkins, Cornelius Washington do their jobs, and they will, Todd Grantham's linebackers are going to be too much to deal with. Front three or four that good . . . . Katie Bar The Door! Depth in the front seven add up to a lot of fumbles and interceptions. Getting scary . . . . if you have to line up and produce against these young men.

More
11 years 7 months ago #47823 by Buc
Grantham is showing a lot of love for the incoming and second year players. Hard not to be excited about the possibilities of 2012.

The following user(s) said Thank You: OldSouthDawg

More
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds