Quantcast
Forum
      

Weather in the Classic City of Athens Georgia

Tuesday Night

 56


75 56
Tomorrow
Slight Chance Rain Showers
73 64
Friday
Mostly Sunny
83 68
Saturday
Chance Thunderstorms
88 67
Sunday
Chance Thunderstorms
85 64
Memorial Day
Chance Thunderstorms
84 
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Auburn and Georgia

Auburn and Georgia 4 years 10 months ago #47425

The clip below caught my attention because there are a lot of mixtures this season that we have not seen in a while.

Wille Martinez is now working for BVG. Both of course walked the sidelines at UGA. Going to be some high emotions on the Plains when this game gets underway, actually way before toe meets leather.

In this interview, couple of things I find very intersting, such as the new offensive coordinator at Auburn and our current offensive coordinator at UGA. Both played football, were quarterback coaches and have moved on to wearing the big hat on the offensive side of the ball. Lots of similarities, will provide a lot of copy for the print media.

Folks, time of the year when I start scouting our opponents, hope it does not bore you, just trying to get a heads up on the competition.

www.ledger-enquirer.com/2012/07/10/21157...w.html#storylink=rss

Edit: Noticed that Coach Grantham has been named Associate Head Coach. Like that a lot.
  • Buc
  • Buc's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Sage Dawg
  • Posts: 13134
  • Thank you received: 6537
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Auburn and Georgia 4 years 10 months ago #47428

GooseDawg when I mention Abuurn, you always come to mind. ;)
  • Buc
  • Buc's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Sage Dawg
  • Posts: 13134
  • Thank you received: 6537
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Auburn and Georgia 4 years 10 months ago #47439

Buc wrote:
Edit: Noticed that Coach Grantham has been named Associate Head Coach. Like that a lot.

Buc . . . you thinking what I'm thinking? That CTG has been given that title to make absolutely CERTAIN he knows that his ambition of "head coach" is going to happen at a school with red and black colors associated with it?

;)
  • thriller
  • thriller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junkyard Dawg
  • Posts: 1507
  • Thank you received: 785
The past has passed. Turn the page and MOVE FORWARD.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Auburn and Georgia 4 years 10 months ago #47440

thriller wrote:
Buc wrote:
Edit: Noticed that Coach Grantham has been named Associate Head Coach. Like that a lot.

Buc . . . you thinking what I'm thinking? That CTG has been given that title to make absolutely CERTAIN he knows that his ambition of "head coach" is going to happen at a school with red and black colors associated with it?

;)

From the piece that I read, further down in the copy the reporter was suggesting that there have been others in the same situation. Don't find that to be true. There is a huge difference in my way of thinking when they use "Associate" rather than "Assistant". Wlayton mentions that in another thread . . . meaning being HCIW. Don't really like to use the entire word values.

thriller, this could be the insurance plan we want to participate in . . . the Grantham Plan not that plan that recently won by a 5-4 vote rendered by the Supreme Court.
  • Buc
  • Buc's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Sage Dawg
  • Posts: 13134
  • Thank you received: 6537
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

Re: Auburn and Georgia 4 years 10 months ago #47442

Buc wrote:
thriller wrote:
Buc wrote:
Edit: Noticed that Coach Grantham has been named Associate Head Coach. Like that a lot.

Buc . . . you thinking what I'm thinking? That CTG has been given that title to make absolutely CERTAIN he knows that his ambition of "head coach" is going to happen at a school with red and black colors associated with it?

;)

From the piece that I read, further down in the copy the reporter was suggesting that there have been others in the same situation. Don't find that to be true. There is a huge difference in my way of thinking when they use "Associate" rather than "Assistant". Wlayton mentions that in another thread . . . meaning being HCIW. Don't really like to use the entire word values.

thriller, this could be the insurance plan we want to participate in . . . the Grantham Plan not that plan that recently won by a 5-4 vote rendered by the Supreme Court.

I agree Buc and thriller :)
  • Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junkyard Dawg
  • Posts: 1366
  • Thank you received: 786
How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!


Ride it like you stole it
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Auburn and Georgia 4 years 10 months ago #47477

Buc,thriller,wlayton,thought you might like this article it is 4 months old but it is good.

yd1 good thread as always.

Hope everybody has a great weekend :)

dawginexile.blogspot.com/2012/02/porch-p...d-it-here-first.html

2 great photo's
  • Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junkyard Dawg
  • Posts: 1366
  • Thank you received: 786
How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!


Ride it like you stole it
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton
Time to create page: 0.022 seconds