Forum

Auburn and Georgia

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #47425 by Buc
Auburn and Georgia was created by Buc
The clip below caught my attention because there are a lot of mixtures this season that we have not seen in a while.

Wille Martinez is now working for BVG. Both of course walked the sidelines at UGA. Going to be some high emotions on the Plains when this game gets underway, actually way before toe meets leather.

In this interview, couple of things I find very intersting, such as the new offensive coordinator at Auburn and our current offensive coordinator at UGA. Both played football, were quarterback coaches and have moved on to wearing the big hat on the offensive side of the ball. Lots of similarities, will provide a lot of copy for the print media.

Folks, time of the year when I start scouting our opponents, hope it does not bore you, just trying to get a heads up on the competition.

www.ledger-enquirer.com/2012/07/10/21157...w.html#storylink=rss

Edit: Noticed that Coach Grantham has been named Associate Head Coach. Like that a lot.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 9 months ago #47428 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Auburn and Georgia
GooseDawg when I mention Abuurn, you always come to mind. ;)

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 9 months ago #47439 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Re: Auburn and Georgia

Buc wrote: Edit: Noticed that Coach Grantham has been named Associate Head Coach. Like that a lot.

Buc . . . you thinking what I'm thinking? That CTG has been given that title to make absolutely CERTAIN he knows that his ambition of "head coach" is going to happen at a school with red and black colors associated with it?

;)

More
11 years 9 months ago #47440 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Auburn and Georgia

thriller wrote:

Buc wrote: Edit: Noticed that Coach Grantham has been named Associate Head Coach. Like that a lot.

Buc . . . you thinking what I'm thinking? That CTG has been given that title to make absolutely CERTAIN he knows that his ambition of "head coach" is going to happen at a school with red and black colors associated with it?

;)

From the piece that I read, further down in the copy the reporter was suggesting that there have been others in the same situation. Don't find that to be true. There is a huge difference in my way of thinking when they use "Associate" rather than "Assistant". Wlayton mentions that in another thread . . . meaning being HCIW. Don't really like to use the entire word values.

thriller, this could be the insurance plan we want to participate in . . . the Grantham Plan not that plan that recently won by a 5-4 vote rendered by the Supreme Court.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #47442 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Re: Auburn and Georgia

Buc wrote:

thriller wrote:

;)

From the piece that I read, further down in the copy the reporter was suggesting that there have been others in the same situation. Don't find that to be true. There is a huge difference in my way of thinking when they use "Associate" rather than "Assistant". Wlayton mentions that in another thread . . . meaning being HCIW. Don't really like to use the entire word values.

thriller, this could be the insurance plan we want to participate in . . . the Grantham Plan not that plan that recently won by a 5-4 vote rendered by the Supreme Court.

I agree Buc and thriller :)

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #47477 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Re: Auburn and Georgia
Buc,thriller,wlayton,thought you might like this article it is 4 months old but it is good.

yd1 good thread as always.

Hope everybody has a great weekend :)

dawginexile.blogspot.com/2012/02/porch-p...d-it-here-first.html

2 great photo's

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds