Forum

Missouri Chirping . . . Be Prepared UGA

11 years 8 months ago #47553 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Missouri Chirping . . . Be Prepared UGA

thriller wrote: Buc, I wish someone would run out of bounds during the game in Jax and tattoo the word Riddell backwards across Muschimps forehead.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ....with his temper, you would see another "Woody Hayes".

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: OldSouthDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #47554 by Buc

thriller wrote: Buc, I wish someone would run out of bounds during the game in Jax and tattoo the word Riddell backwards across Muschimps forehead.

thriller, I promise you that Foley and Muschamp are going to collide. gator faithful are not sold on Muschamp. Foley is in a "situation" and it is called "king of the mountain" . . . last man standing. Anyone want to shoot "craps".

Failed to mention this earlier . . . . the I-10 crowd are looking forward to flying those "Seminole" flags. I live in Florida and have friends from both universities. The happier of the two are the Seminoles. UGA needs to put their stamp of approval on this issue in JAX.

Muschamp speaking of his new hire . . . Brent Pease from Boise State, thinks that he has found the answer to his offensive problems. Muschamp thought the same thing when he hired Charlie. gators are not real pleased with what they are seeing. Miami and FSU are becoming vogue again in the State of Florida.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 8 months ago #47708 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Re: Missouri Chirping . . . Be Prepared UGA
Here is alot of info own Missouri ranked no 44

www.presnapread.com/no-44-missouri/

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: OldSouthDawg

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 8 months ago #47716 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: Missouri Chirping . . . Be Prepared UGA
You can't blame this guy (notice I didn't call him a moron? See? I'm the perfect gentleman.) for expecting 73 total points, as he's used to the Big XII or, as I like to call it, the No-Defense League.

Missouri is quick on offense, yes. Missouri throws all over the field, yes. Missouri will have the homefield advantage, yes, and a loud crowd, yes. Problem is, they're coming off a season during which their only impressive defensive performance was a 17-5 win over #16 Texas; you'll notice that their offense wasn't able to put it together in that game.

This is both teams' first real game of the season. We're coming off of Buffalo; they're coming off of SE Louisiana State. Mark Richt's teams don't lose on the road; we're coming off another season undefeated on opponents' home turf.

This Missouri fan also needs to keep in mind that we're used to playing SCarolina in the second game of the season in a tight defensive matchup (well, except for last year...). History serves him WRONG, as our defense has given up an average of 18 points in the second game of the season under Mark Richt. If you take out the two high-scoring games against SCarolina in the last three years, you're looking at an average of 12.25 points per game. "Their defense will not be as set either" is, therefore, not an accurate statement.

Dawgs 35, Mizzou 17

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds