Forum

From Athens- Late Late and Later

11 years 10 months ago #46736 by yankeedawg1
From Athens- Late Late and Later was created by yankeedawg1
Good Evening All,

My internet modem chose today to die, just got back on line,sorry.....

To those who took the time and effort to share their story last week as to why they are a Dawg.

Thanks to each of you very much! I enjoyed reading each one.

My thinking is as different as we all may be as to why and how we love our Dawgs it is this very reason that makes the “Nation” strong and unique as it is.

We differ about coaches, players and play calling but let someone from outside the “Nation” toss an ill comment out about our Dawgs and faster than any bolt of lighting we will unite and defend.

I feel that we can win every game we have on our schedule if we stay healthy. Yes if and buts were candy and nuts what a wonderful world it would be!

No excuses from players or coaches. As Buc says “Coach’m Up”

Pause and give thanks

We are blessed

Remember Sunday’s is Mothers Day

Have a great weekend and a safe week

As always go “Dawgs”

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, Dawg With Style

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 10 months ago #46738 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: From Athens- Late Late and Later
Thanks for the late post.....gotta get it in, it has become a "tradition" now and you are STUCK with it.....:ohmy: :woohoo:

You are so right.....we all argue, fuss and fight (a little), have differing opinions and are truly "misunderstood" OFTEN but at the end of the day.......we ALL have each others backs. True Dawg blood runs through all our veins and will until we leave this earth.

Rest today yd1.....tomorrow will be a busy day for the spouses (at least for me.....my turn next month).

I'll toast a cool one for you and all of the spouses of our wonderful mothers/wives. Have a great day and week.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds