Forum

2005 DAWGS

18 years 3 months ago #467 by oledawg
2005 DAWGS was created by oledawg
Proud as I can be. Thank you for a wonderful season. Proud of the coaches and the players who gave us so very much! Guys that played hurt and gave so much of themselves on the field for UGA, the fans and their team mates. They deserve our everlasting support as they leave for life after UGA and to those that come back next year. Win, Lose, or Draw I support the DAWGS. Have for over 45 years. That fans, is the way its been and forever will be! Finally recovered from the Sugar Bowl, great venue, great game. As every year I hate to see some of my family leave via graduation but know that others will take their place to carry the red and black. To the fans in Atlanta way to go, hung in there with our team to the very end, good job!!!! That's the thing that seperates UGA people from the other schools, WE SUPPORT OUR TEAM through thick and thin!!!Those of us who have lost a few hairs on top and are a little greyer and have a few more wrinkles realize that single games are but a wisp of time in a season, its the season that counts toward program improvement. CMR has continued to improve our stock value with each year. The special year will come fans, our time is coming. To the forum and posters thanks you've been great. Keep the faith! Our time is coming!!! To the future Dawgs, to the future. We were supposed to be so down this year look where we ended up. With the new recruits coming and CMR running our ship, we will get the the top. God Bless all the DAWG fans and hope your New Year is healthy and happy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• oledawg
  • oledawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.019 seconds