Forum

Petrino wont be calling the Hogs

12 years 1 week ago #46612 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Re: Petrino wont be calling the Hogs

TN Dawg wrote: Heard a great quote this morning on Mike & Mike attributed to George Carlin ... "When you build your house at the base of a volcano, don't be surprised waking up to a living room full of lava."

Just sayin'.

That's why I have ZERO sympathy for Arkansas or their AD. I was laughing when he
started to tear up during the presser. Dude.. YOU hired him knowing full well he
was a dirty lying sack of dung... now you're all upset??

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #46613 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Petrino wont be calling the Hogs

Wartdawg wrote:

TN Dawg wrote: Heard a great quote this morning on Mike & Mike attributed to George Carlin ... "When you build your house at the base of a volcano, don't be surprised waking up to a living room full of lava."

Just sayin'.

That's why I have ZERO sympathy for Arkansas or their AD. I was laughing when he
started to tear up during the presser. Dude.. YOU hired him knowing full well he
was a dirty lying sack of dung... now you're all upset??

The AD ought to be happy he was able to get around having to pay the "buyout" clause.

PVBDAWG

More
12 years 1 week ago #46614 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Re: Petrino wont be calling the Hogs

Dawg With Style wrote: Arkansas to hire Coach Mike BoBO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
If you play you will have to pay Karma!

hahahaa......but don't be suprised if they approach the coach on the other side of the ball.......

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
12 years 1 week ago #46615 by DawgnLA
Replied by DawgnLA on topic Re: Petrino wont be calling the Hogs
Also heard reports of Petrino's son being arrested for DUI and marijuana possession in Louisville. What a classy family.

• DawgnLA
  • DawgnLA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
12 years 1 week ago #46616 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Petrino wont be calling the Hogs
Makes one wonder why we expect so much from these young recruits when we have folks like AD Evans, Urban Meyer (recently disclosed facts) Petrino several miscues, Jim Tressel and the list goes on and on. Folks in Arkansas mourning the loss of Petrino, football above all else. That apparently is how huge the sport of football has become.

Just saying . . . . :whistle:

More
12 years 1 week ago #46617 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Petrino wont be calling the Hogs
We only expect so much when the coach is a preacher man...

Wait...... :p

Sent via Iphone, so please excuse any and all vulgarity and totally inappropriate content. Blame
auto-correct.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds