Forum

Happy Fathers Day

16 years 10 months ago #4659 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Happy Fathers Day
Man, that is a sweeeeeet ride. I love the old muscle cars too. Looked great, ran great.
I have a Boulevard C50T. It's basically Suzuki's version of a Harley Heritage Softail.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 10 months ago #4660 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Happy Fathers Day
wlayton wrote:

How did the procedure go kentdaddy? Hope everything went well and you have a fast recovery.

thingswent well i guess. i will talk to thedoc tomorrow and find out what was actually repaired.

i appreciate the good thoughts from everyone and plan on being back in action asap.

More
16 years 10 months ago #4663 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Happy Fathers Day
sadler-dawg, I'm not too familiar with your motorcycle but I do recognize a Harley Heritage Softail. Love motorcycles too but wouldn't own one because I would probably kill myself on one. Love the sound of a Harley and I'm assuming yours is just like it and a blast to ride.. Nothing like the sound of power.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 10 months ago #4666 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Happy Fathers Day
Mine looks just like the Heritage softail, and with the debaffled aftermarket pipes I put on it, it is louder than most Harleys, but nothing sounds like a Harley. They by far have the best sound of bikes.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 10 months ago #4677 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Happy Fathers Day
wlayton, my plan as well was to kick back and watch the US Open. Unfortunately, it was terrible -- don't tell me that a tough course makes for entertaining golf, whatever you do -- so terrible, in fact, that I threw up all night.

Okay, well I don't think the US Open contributed to my stomach flu, but my son and I were home all day yesterday eating something and then looking at it two hours later. Thank heavens it was just a 24 hour bug.

After Bubba -- a former Dawg! -- lost his cool and blew the lead, I got kind of PO'd at the Open. No one in the world wants to watch Tiger Woods shoot a +6, nor do we want to watch a golfer win the tournament from the clubhouse because another golfer blows it (you hear me, Lefty?).

I root for Bubba Watson because he's a Floridian who saw the light and came to Athens. I root for Boo Weekley because his name is Boo. Go Dawgs!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds