Forum

READ THIS DAWG FANS

18 years 4 months ago #462 by UGADAWGS4786
READ THIS DAWG FANS was created by UGADAWGS4786
guys.... everyone is so negative about the loss... and i kno it is a loss and that is not accpeted well at UGA. i know it it hard to look at the good things... but wvu jumped out to a 28-0 first quarter lead. most teams would have crumbled in the situation... but our dawgs faught back into the game and never quit. this is a season where everyone said we should have been 3rd in the east... we won the whole damn thing and everyone is talking down on the very players and coaches that have restored the traditon of georgia bulldog football... this senior class has seen it all and they deserve nothing but praise...GO DAWGS!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UGADAWGS4786
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 3 months ago #464 by jwthompson1962
Replied by jwthompson1962 on topic Re: READ THIS DAWG FANS
Totally agree!! I hate the Sugar Bowl loss as much as any Dawg, but I am not down on the program. We more than exceeded pre-season expectations. Posted another 10 win season, claimed another SEC Championship, and secured another Top 10 Final ranking! If you look at the Sugar Bowl game, we went down by 24 pts in the 1st quarter, but the dawgs fought back to within 10 by the half, and lossed by a mere 3 points! And I'm fairly certain that if WV would have punted instead of faking, DJ would have took it back down the field for the win. I think WV believed that would be the case also, hence the fake punt. But give the mounties credit, they played a helluva of a game! But we did also after that disastrous 1st qtr. But, all in all, "Life looks GOOD, GOOD, GOOD!!" I know we are losing some great Dawgs this year, some that are gonna be tough to replace, but I believe in Coach Richt and the staff to reload and give it another run next season. We should have a great recruiting class coming in and some future stars coming back!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• jwthompson1962
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds