Forum

Good Job

16 years 10 months ago #4561 by dawgs511
Good Job was created by dawgs511
Gentlemen, we have some more bad news. Tripp Chandler and Blake Barnes were arrested last night on alchoholic charges....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dawgs511
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 10 months ago #4562 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Good Job
Unbelievable. What were the charges? Underage drinking?

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 10 months ago #4563 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Good Job
Man, it's one thing to be drinking (like we all did at that age)......but to be DUMB when you drink ????

The players should know that CMR isn't going to put up with it, he will put their butts on the bench and I hope he does.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 10 months ago #4566 by Skum
Replied by Skum on topic Re:Good Job
Barnes bought a beer to Chandler, Barnes is 21 and Chandler is 20.. so Barnes got charged with buying the beer to giving it to Chandler and Chandler for possesing alcohol while being underaged.

Thats what i heard from the situation, sounds pretty harmless to me..

• Skum
  • Visitor
16 years 10 months ago #4570 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Good Job
You're right, Skum, but it's hardly a non-event, especially after the Matthew Stafford keg-hoisting non-event. We a) dont' want to get a reputation as a school that bails its players out of alcohol trouble and b) don't want our athletics dept. or coaching staff to have good cause to get overjealous in suspensions. We're already thin in several areas and don't need anybody suspended for ANY game this year. Nothing -- well, except for Troy maybe -- is going to come easy this year.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 10 months ago #4592 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Good Job
Hmmmm......looks like we will get to see that big TE from Oakland play some this year since Chandler is likely to be suspended, huh? I wouldn't worry too much about Barnes, though....Isnt Cox the back-up to Stafford, and Barnes the #3?

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds