Forum

Tigers or Dawgs?

16 years 11 months ago #4374 by NC_Dawg
Tigers or Dawgs? was created by NC_Dawg
With the recent news of Paul Oliver, this old dawg is hoping for some good news today!!!!

King to decide

Tavarres King By Dean Legge
Publisher
Posted May 17, 2007

One of the top receivers in the South will pick between Clemson and Georgia tomorrow.

Tavarres King will decide where he wants to go to school tomorrow and the Tigers and Bulldogs are the two teams which are considered the teams to beat. King has been on Georgia’s radar since his performance at Georgia’s summer camp as a rising junior last July. Clemson has known about it for a long time, too, as King’s father played for the Tigers. The sure-handed wide receiver is also being pursued by Florida and Georgia Tech, but should King pick one of those two schools it would be a surprise.

“I have already made my decision,\" he told Scout.com earlier this week. \"I made it about a month ago. I just kept it under wraps. About three or four weeks ago I decided I would go ahead and schedule an announcement so I can get all of this behind me.”

Clemson, like the Bulldogs, has done a good job of picking up early commitments for the class of 2008. The Tigers boast six commitments including wide receiver Marquan Jones and Jon Richt, son of Georgia head coach Mark Richt. The Bulldogs have eight commitments including two five-star recruits – defensive tackle Deangelo Tyson and receiver A.J. Green.

King said he knew he was ready to make the decision after the spring, when he felt “drained” and “tired” of dealing with the recruiting process.

“I was just getting worn down with recruiting,” he said after scheduling his

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 11 months ago #4385 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re:Tigers or Dawgs?
I guess Jon didnt want to play for dad.

Go Dawgs!!!!

More
16 years 11 months ago #4386 by dawgystyle
Replied by dawgystyle on topic Re:Tigers or Dawgs?
hes a DAWG! just announced it

• dawgystyle
  • Visitor
16 years 11 months ago #4387 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Tigers or Dawgs?
Hellz yeah!!! One more reason to believe '08 is our year!!

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 11 months ago #4389 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re:Tigers or Dawgs?
Great player. Great character. Superb job of recruiting by UGA. CMR and his group really have this program moving forward each and every year.

More
16 years 11 months ago #4391 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Tigers or Dawgs?
Man, can you imagine trying to defend Green and King as your wide outs with Ward at tight end and Moreno and C King at running back with Stafford throwing the ball all over the lot. MAN, just stop and think about it.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds