Forum

Dawg request info

18 years 4 months ago #437 by oledawg
Dawg request info was created by oledawg
I've seen LARGE rear window stickers/clings for the exterior, need one for the back window of my truck, older smaller one I bought in Atlanta is getting ratty. ( Like 3 Inches high by 24 across) But can't seem to find them on any of the merchandise web sites, have looked at the book store every home game this year and still can't find them. Any ideas??? Sure don't have them up here in Knoxville. Be a cold day in Cambodia before I put any orange on that ole truck!!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• oledawg
  • oledawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
18 years 4 months ago #439 by DaltonDawg
Replied by DaltonDawg on topic Re: Dawg request info
What is on the decal? I have a sign business and I could probably make what you need.

DH

• DaltonDawg
  • Visitor
18 years 4 months ago #441 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Re: Dawg request info
If you can describe it or post a picture maybe I can make one up an put it in the Dawg store. I am sure Dalton Dawg, being a printer, is aware that a lot of the logo stuff is copyrighted, trademarked and licensed.

I can make something up if I had some details. Is it a "bumper sticker" style with adhesive? Is it magnetic, clear film or what?

What does it say?

Steve

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

18 years 4 months ago #442 by TopDiggidyDawg
Replied by TopDiggidyDawg on topic Re: Dawg request info
I think I know what you are talking about, is it a car magnet? I got a car magnet with the Bulldog on it and the hat had the "G", if that is what you're talking about.

How 'Bout Dem SEC Champion Dawgs!?

More
18 years 4 months ago #444 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: Dawg request info
At beussey.com there is one like on the back window now, it says "BULLDOGS" with a UGA dawg head where the "O" is. Its clear flim like. There's another at footballfanatics.com clear film on a sticker sheet that says "The University Of Georgia" on top and Bulldogs under that, looks like clear film too. I saw one driving down to a game this guy had one in the back window of his truck and it was clear film with "GEORGIA" in red and black naturally, but was about 2-3 inches high and about 24 inches across, said I've got to get one of those, dang that looked good.

To drive in Knoxville my truck is properly identifiable. UGA G front tag, Bulldog sticker in the back window, Friday before the games UGA Magnetic Dawg heads on each door, A magnetic G helmet on left side of the tailgate, on the right side a magnetic G, with a UGA flag above each window and one at each corner of the pickup bed. Plan to add an SEC Championship sticker to upper left and right side of the rear window. I understand thats normal for the lucky folks that live in Georgia but up here one must make sure there is NO affiliation with anything that even resembles the Urenge.

I've got a rather large sticker, but its for inside application and since the windows are tinted you can't see it. Driving up here I want to be sure in Orange Country that they understand who I support. Sorry I goofed up and confused you, thanks for helping.

• oledawg
  • Bull Dawg
More
18 years 4 months ago #446 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: Dawg request info
I bought at Wheelers bookstore on Baxter Street in Athens a 4.5 high by 24 wide "GEORGIA" (the O has a Bulldog head instead) decal but its for inside application. Does anyone know where I can get one for outside application?

• oledawg
  • Bull Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds