Forum

Dawg fans at Myrtle beach

16 years 11 months ago #4369 by sadlerdawg
Dawg fans at Myrtle beach was created by sadlerdawg
Just got back from bike week at MB. I got worried when I first pulled in to the hotel and a drunken female Lamecock fan saw my UGA hat and said \"Georgia Sucks\". Her boyfriend smoothed it over, but I thought, \"Man, if I have to put up with this all week when I'm drinking, I'd better save my bail money\". But, from then on, all I heard was \"Go Dawgs!\" and \"Georgia Rules!\" at least 20-30 times from everyone. Glad to see there's many more UGA fans than anti-dawgs!

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• sadlerdawg
  • sadlerdawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 11 months ago #4382 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Typical USC Inferiority Complex!!!!
swamphox, if you lived down here in Jacksonville (maybe you do) you would understand when I say that even if UF was losing 50% of their games every year, they would be worse than USC fans going undefeated. UF fans are THE most obnoxious fans in college football !!! Even if they are losing they still think they are better than you.

Don't know why this posted out of sequence ??? The time posted looks correct but I posted this after swamphox below.......weird.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 11 months ago #4373 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Typical USC Inferiority Complex!!!!
Just take a little trip over to one of their blogs and read about how SOS will lead them to the SECC and the MNC this year! Yep, year in, year out, from Ford to Scott to Granny to Stevie, they're just one step away from the promised land. I've gotta tip my hat to the collective cohesiveness of their fanbase. To be a perrenial \"also ran\" in the SEC east, their fan base is true to their colors, mostly in a very disrepectful manner, but nonetheless rock solid.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
16 years 11 months ago #4378 by swamphox
Replied by swamphox on topic Re:Typical USC Inferiority Complex!!!!
true dat...no one has a bigger chip on their shoulders than SC fans...I guarantee you that if they were a wining team that their behavior would be twice as bad as your average floridian

• swamphox
  • Visitor
16 years 10 months ago #4523 by GeorgiaMarine
Replied by GeorgiaMarine on topic Re:Typical USC Inferiority Complex!!!!
Having lived in the area since 1995, I would have to agree. There is no fan more obnoxious that a Gamecock fan. Every year i here how they should have beaten us for weeks after the game is over. I could only imagine how bad it would be if they actually fielded a winning team.

• GeorgiaMarine
  • Visitor
16 years 10 months ago #4530 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Typical USC Inferiority Complex!!!!
Speaking of obnoxious USC fans, I saw a guy at work with a Lamecock watch on. We were talking and he knew I was an UGA fan. He told me he went to the game in '01 when USC won (14-9, I believe) and went into a bar in Athens with a couple of friends and yelled \"Georgia Sucks!\" I'm sure he regrets that because he showed me his dental work and told me that thanks to rabid UGA fans, he now knows what a fire hydrant tastes like.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

• sadlerdawg
  • sadlerdawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds