Forum

Help

17 years 3 days ago #4362 by Getdown11
Help was created by Getdown11
I was hoping you guys may be able to help me out here.

Ive been wanting one of those footballs forever. Do any of you guys know where I could possibly get one of these things at. Ive searched high and low but I cant find them to buy anywhere.

Go Dawgs!!!!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Getdown11
  • Getdown11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 3 days ago #4379 by swamphox
Replied by swamphox on topic Re:Help
my wife (before we were married) got me one signed by the entire 2000 team

each player gets 4 balls....everyone on the team signs everyone elses balls (take that out of context:))

so you end up with 4, one for yourself, 3 to give away or sell on ebay or whatever

she worked with a fellow at the athens publix who had two sons on the team, and got one from him. They had 8 balls between the two of them, so they werent quite as dear as they may be to other people

in a twist of ironic fate, the name on the top of the ball and the first name I saw was the name of someone I was trained to kill and destroy all through peewee and high school. Tim Wanslley went to Buford. i went to north. Our schools were archrivls. It was especially frustrating since anytime anyone would get ahold of wansley he'd just hit his knees to avoid getting hit. Of course I have a few late hit penalties to my advantage

so since I meandered off....easiest way to get a ball (signed no less) would be to make friends with a player or one of their parents...or slip them a hundred bucks:)

• swamphox
  • Visitor
17 years 3 days ago #4384 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re:Help
Thats what I was afraid of. Unfortunately I dont know any players, players parents or coaches. Thanks for the heads up though.

Go Dawgs!!!!

• Getdown11
  • Getdown11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds