Forum

Hebron/Stafford

17 years 1 week ago #4267 by RxCowboy
Hebron/Stafford was created by RxCowboy
I read the AJC article on the suspension of Hebron. What's the scuttle on the situation with Stafford?

GATA! Woof!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RxCowboy
  • RxCowboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 1 week ago #4275 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Hebron/Stafford
Hey RxDawgboy, believe the Stafford situation is a non event.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 1 week ago #4276 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Hebron/Stafford
I don't think it is a non-event. Underaged drinking is a major problem on college campuses, and is associated with a high rate of social problems like alcoholism. I think, out of concern for the kid, Richt should do *something*. I think it should be handled internally, and should involve lots of stadium steps and buckets of sweat. But Richt should not, and likely will not, dismiss it.

I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything from HCMR.

GATA! Woof!

• RxCowboy
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 1 week ago #4277 by wlayton
Of course it should be addressed by CMR, privately and that ,I believe, is what has been done. When I said a non event, I meant that it is not a Hebron situation with any suspension etc. Have they even said that Stafford was caught drinking? It was just a picture of him holding up a keg. Sure, not a good PR thing and CMR should address that strongly but don't believe anyone has said he was under age drinking, therefore in huge trouble.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 1 week ago #4278 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Hebron/Stafford
I think it is pretty safe to assume he was drinking, and he is under-aged.

I think Richt should handle it internally also, and I know it is not equivalent to the Hebron situation with two arrests. However, as you point out it is a bit of a sticky PR situation.

GATA! Woof!

• RxCowboy
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 1 week ago #4280 by wlayton
I just think CMR will handle him properly, firmly and appropriately. That's why I believe it will become a non event. Plus \"assuming\" he was drinking is not proof of him drinking (although we all know......?? ) CMR will take the situation in hand.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds