Forum

Shout Out

17 years 1 week ago #4240 by Tru Dawg
Shout Out was created by Tru Dawg
Just wanted to send a shoutout to my fellow Dawg nation, this is the poster formerly known as \"TopDiggidyDawg\" (I either forgot how to spell it or forgot the password, but whatever) and i'll be around here a lot!

Also, what is with the whole Stafford holding up a keg photo? I have yet to see it, can I get a linksy?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Tru Dawg
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 1 week ago #4242 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Shout Out
Welcome Tru Dawg, you are really going to enjoy this forum. Bunch of great people. Also, we are all planning to meet in Athens for the 1st game to get to know each other, interested in coming as well ?

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 1 week ago #4245 by Tru Dawg
Replied by Tru Dawg on topic Re:Shout Out
I would realllly love too, but I don't get my liscense until July 7 and need to save up money for my truck.

I have only been to one Georgia game in my life (vs. Lousiana Lafayette) but I am a die-hard dawg fan. I live about half an hour away from Athens, own a Pollack Georgia and Cincinatti Jersey, have the 2005 SEC Champion Georgia '69 Mustang (that is my baby) and a picture of the only time Uga wore black. I also have a Georgia comforter, moon chair, numerous statues, and a Dawg watch and wallet.

I bleed red and black, literally.

• Tru Dawg
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 1 week ago #4246 by swamphox
Replied by swamphox on topic Re:Shout Out
hey u make sigs right?

can you make me one thats a hazmatlogo, converted to red and black with a UGA logo in the middle of it, and the text in the lower right hand corner saying \"[email protected]\"

what area near athens u from? im 30 min from there in larryville

• swamphox
  • Visitor
17 years 1 week ago #4250 by Tru Dawg
Replied by Tru Dawg on topic Re:Shout Out
What exactly is a hazmatlogo?

And I live over in Jefferson.

• Tru Dawg
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 1 week ago #4251 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Shout Out
Hey tru dawg--you can see the pics of MS with the keg on the right side of the page under the Atlanta Journal articles. Also, I'm guessing swamphox is talking about the diamond shaped logo on tractor-trailers carrying hazardous materials.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds